Thread: OIC help

OIC help

I urgently need photos to assist the OFAH in completing their supporting affidavit for my OIC challenge.

We need photos of the firearms on the list (Non restricted firearms that are banned by the OIC), so that we can dress up the report a little. In particular, we are hoping to get a couple of firearms in each ‘legal authority sections’ and are looking for photos in a diversity of settings – firearms at the range (indoor and outdoor), in the field (hunting/non-hunting setting), in-store, etc. We are also looking to change the perception around banned firearms, meaning that we want to make sure people understand many of the banned firearms like the Rugers, M14-types, 460 WBY MAG and large bore shotguns have a traditional hunting rifle look. We want to make sure people see that.

Please e-mail photos to John@wolverinesupplies.com

Thanks

EDIT 2:
    Seems a lot of the photos in the below thread were restricted unfortunately.
    Hopefully some cgners have photos of their old rifles that they used to own with their gfs, wives, kids shooting em

I think RangeBob did a big photo collection of similar scope at the start of this OIC bullsh|t.
    I found it:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...hibited-rifles
    Broken link incase someone can't open hotlink
    ht tps://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2017391-Looking-for-pictures-of-Canadians-at-range-with-OIC-Prohibited-rifles
    Last edited by demopeng; 07-17-2020 at 11:04 AM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by demopeng View Post
    EDIT 2:
    Seems a lot of the photos in the below thread were restricted unfortunately.
    Hopefully some cgners have photos of their old rifles that they used to own with their gfs, wives, kids shooting em

I think RangeBob did a big photo collection of similar scope at the start of this OIC bullsh|t.
    I found it:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...hibited-rifles
    Broken link incase someone can't open hotlink
    ht tps://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2017391-Looking-for-pictures-of-Canadians-at-range-with-OIC-Prohibited-rifles
    Cracking effort demopeng