Thread: They did it again...!!!

They did it again...!!!

My son just turned 13 few days back. My initial plan was to get him a 20 GA. O/U skeet gun. Shopped around, and found a couple of different options. My wife scrapped the idea and wanted to get him a laptop as his school requires one. A day before his birthday, I managed to convince her that a shotgun is a better present over a computer.

So I asked Clay to help me getting a shotgun for my son's birthday; he and Tanner scrambled and shipped the shotgun couple hours after I placed the order. Package was delivered the next day and my son got his present right after cutting his cake.

I'll not forget this, thanks a lot Prophet River...!!!

Lucky boy!!!

They are really super

curious what you ended up going with?

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aakoksal View Post
    My son just turned 13 few days back. My initial plan was to get him a 20 GA. O/U skeet gun. Shopped around, and found a couple of different options. My wife scrapped the idea and wanted to get him a laptop as his school requires one. A day before his birthday, I managed to convince her that a shotgun is a better present over a computer.

So I asked Clay to help me getting a shotgun for my son's birthday; he and Tanner scrambled and shipped the shotgun couple hours after I placed the order. Package was delivered the next day and my son got his present right after cutting his cake.

Hope he had a great Birthday!! Thanks again!
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Quote Originally Posted by 357Sig View Post
    curious what you ended up going with?
    Got him the Stoeger youth o/u 20 ga. I'll start taking him to the skeet field. He has a brother 1.5 years younger, the plan is to pass it on to him when the time comes. I have a few 12 ga. u/o for skeet shooting so he'll take over one of those once he becomes comfortable with the 20 ga and be ready to step up...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aakoksal View Post

Hi Dad...my birthday is in September...remember...Dad?