CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Unconditional Warranty: Badlands Hunting Gear and Clothing now Available

  1. #1
    Business Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London, ON
    Posts
    280

    Unconditional Warranty: Badlands Hunting Gear and Clothing now Available

    Name:  D4BBFCBD-08C5-46D6-B361-D9050AD9D2D4.jpeg
Views: 1229
Size:  122.1 KB

    We are very pleased to add much needed hunting gear to our selection. Still more great new items to come.

    Why choose Badlands gear? Because they solemnly swear to always be unconditional, unmistakable, and a little bit crazy about everything you're crazy about. They wouldn't sell it if they wouldn't use it, so you can choose any piece of gear — from a beanie to their biggest pack — with absolute confidence.

    https://www.bullseyenorth.com/appare...brand/badlands

    Name:  C16DE286-8754-415B-9AAF-8BE27B8237B3.jpeg
Views: 580
Size:  109.4 KB
    Last edited by Bullseyenorth; 10-12-2020 at 08:35 AM.

  2. #2
    Super GunNutz NascarManiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Manitoba
    Posts
    56
    Great clothing, great gear, the bino packs are amazing!

  3. #3
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cariboo/Chilcotin 5-1
    Posts
    10,330
    are you carrying the badands back packs and such?
    ***** FREE THE WEST *****

  4. #4
    Business Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London, ON
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    are you carrying the badands back packs and such?
    Yes,indeed

  5. #5
    Business Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London, ON
    Posts
    280

  6. #6
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kelowloops
    Posts
    294
    Love badlands. 90 percent of my camo is this..

    I badly need a meat shelf, and game bag attachment for my vario bag.. can you guys get one of each before September 6th? I’ve asked two other retailers to get them for me and have been completely ignored.

    There are several other items I want that I see you guys stock but these two are essential. Any chance you can get them for me ? Looks like you now carry the rest of the items you want so you’ll be getting my business and the others who can’t even answer an email won’t.

  7. #7
    Business Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London, ON
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    Love badlands. 90 percent of my camo is this..

    I badly need a meat shelf, and game bag attachment for my vario bag.. can you guys get one of each before September 6th? I’ve asked two other retailers to get them for me and have been completely ignored.

    There are several other items I want that I see you guys stock but these two are essential. Any chance you can get them for me ? Looks like you now carry the rest of the items you want so you’ll be getting my business and the others who can’t even answer an email won’t.
    The list art of the email...it’s a strange thing to ignore.
    If you want me to order these items in.
    Could you PM me your must have list and I will see if I can get them in before September.
    Thanks for the interest,
    Bullseye North

  8. #8
    GunNutz jlovie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dashwood, ON. But some day on Manitoulin
    Posts
    1,848
    Any chance you have the full zip hoodies in fx, in medium? Hopefully popping into the store this weekend. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix.NZ View Post
    i cant wait until they have the technology to transmit a dick-punch through the internet.

  9. #9
    Business Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London, ON
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by jlovie View Post
    Any chance you have the full zip hoodies in fx, in medium? Hopefully popping into the store this weekend. Thanks!
    Currently sold out in Medium.
    We will add it to the next order.
    Only have Large , XL and XXL.

  10. #10
    GunNutz jlovie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dashwood, ON. But some day on Manitoulin
    Posts
    1,848
    Quote Originally Posted by bullseyesports View Post
    Currently sold out in Medium.
    We will add it to the next order.
    Only have Large , XL and XXL.
    Ok great. I've never tried any of Badlands clothing so I'm not sure how they fit me but I'm generally a medium in everything. Any idea when it might be in? I'm liking the Transport and the Blacktail jackets as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix.NZ View Post
    i cant wait until they have the technology to transmit a dick-punch through the internet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •