What gun should Henry make next?

1860 Henry reproduction thats around $1200.

I know you currently have one but it sells for quite high here in canada at $2k mark. It's a fun range toy but the cost of a competition gun

If you could produce them cheaper. You would definitely have more buyers

What I'd really like to see is a blued steel receiver cover to replace the painted casting on the .22 lever actions.

What I'd really like to see is a blued steel receiver cover to replace the painted casting on the .22 lever actions.

The Henry 22 receivers are made of Zamac (Zinc, Aluminum, Magnesium and Copper). They are lightweight and not expensive to produce.

A steel receiver would be neat in a take-down model, I bet the price would be a lot more.

In addition, you can strip the black paint from the receiver, polish the Zamac and then clear-coat the receiver. It looks amazing, very similar to the Evil Roy Model.

I would like to see Henry make something in modern calibers. The X series is a good update, but doesn't use modern ammo. 9mm, 223, 556, 308 (but not an AR style) or 12 gauge. The Circuit Judge with rotating barrel is an option that's not too far from what Henry currently makes. The problem with Canada is modern sporting firearms are under attack. What we need is something that looks old, and doesn't draw attention, but uses modern ammo. Many US democratic states are targeting the same firearm types.

I think the 9mm mares leg would be fantastic! A full length stock as other earlier have suggest Including the full stock; or having the option of full stock only from the factory would be nice.

I would like to see Henry make something in modern calibers. The X series is a good update, but doesn't use modern ammo. 9mm, 223, 556, 308 (but not an AR style) or 12 gauge. The Circuit Judge with rotating barrel is an option that's not too far from what Henry currently makes. The problem with Canada is modern sporting firearms are under attack. What we need is something that looks old, and doesn't draw attention, but uses modern ammo. Many US democratic states are targeting the same firearm types.

The Henry long ranger comes in 223-556 308-7.62. 6.5 creedmore and 243 and are mag fed. A 9 mm would be nice

If you guys could do some sort of commemorative .22lr or 30-30/45-70 for Canada, I would spend the money on it. Some of the commemorative rifles you guys have done are just spectacular.

For the nth time 9mm classic looking lever action with loading gate. I loved my 22 but one in 9mm would be more fun. Nothing fancy keep it simple. Larger loop though.

THIS, minus 410ga, which may introduce unnecessary complications.

I would buy it in a heartbeat!

Agreed... .410 (or any "shot" load) through a rifled barrel is MEH at the very best, usually they shoot a big donut pattern, ie. with a big empty hole in the middle of your pattern and with terrible range and makes a mess of the rifled barrel when you wanna go back to cartridges.

To have something feed 2.5" or even worse 3" shotshells it makes for a longgg cycle of a lever.

A Lever Action X Model .500 S&W but with blackened stainless steel (instead of blued steel) and a Canadian legal (i.e. short) barrel keeping the overal length just over 26-inches.

That would be hot and I'd be willing to put up to $200 down and wait... even if it was years out.

Back
Top Bottom