large loop lever
use a skeletonized stock help whit some OZ
takedown capable
QD sling mount
leaver action or pump
offer in black/OD green/FDE/
coude be called the lone patrol/lone defender/minuteman
wood be also excellent for ban states and give something viable for defence use

Please make an interchangeable barrel single shot platform, kinda like the t/c pro hunter, but with better styling. So that we can buy a receiver and then fit different rifle/shotgun/muzzleloader barrels for different games.

THIS! - step in to fill the void left when H&R stopped making them.

Big calibre mares leg but with a full size stock. Everyone buys mares legs and puts a full stock on it anyways it would be nice to just get it from the factory.

Short-throw, levee-action 9mm carbine that takes detachable magazines. That would be optimal. Or without a detachable magazine would be acceptable.

A good quality but not to expensive rolling/falling block in light cartridges. I love single shots.

Too much of a liability. There's a reason those were nicknamed "widowmakers".

At no point were those referred to as the widow maker. That was the 1911 Self Loading shotgun, an Auto-5 wannabe, that used the barrel to charge the gun. Fun fact was that JMB patented the charging handle, and Winchester couldn’t use one without running afoul of the patent.

I know this thread is mostly about lever guns.
Would HRA consider making a trapdoor Springfield repro (in a more modern caliber) ? Or is someone else already doing that?

just an idea re a mag fed firearm, if it doesn't take detachable mags, engineer a fixed mag firearm that takes stripper clips (Henry 9mm stripper clips would be a neat accessory). If it does take detachable mags, have them be another manufacturers pistol mag (so in Canada we can have more than a 5 shot mag).

A non-restricted revolving carbine. Offer .45LC/.410/.45 ACP, 44 Mag, .357 Mag/9mm and a 10mm/40.
Lots of brass and wood. Octagonal barrel.
8 round cylinders.
A few different barrel lengths.

At no point were those referred to as the widow maker. That was the 1911 Self Loading shotgun, an Auto-5 wannabe, that used the barrel to charge the gun. Fun fact was that JMB patented the charging handle, and Winchester couldn’t use one without running afoul of the patent.
I believe you're thinking about the Winchester 1911 shotgun that pulling back the barrel was how you worked the action. These are cocked by that silly plunger under the barrel.

You're right. I misremembered. Though the plunger on the front of the 1907/1910 is still not really safe a design.

Back
Top Bottom