What gun should Henry make next?

I'd like to see a reimagined AR-7, higher end.

all metal receiver barrel and sights, maybe a slicker stock. I'm thinking a lightweight, slimmed down, accurized, Henry take to put the 10/22 takedown in the backpacker stock to shame. A truly optimal pack/survival rifle.

Actually, on further thought I would LOVE to see a north american made Drilling. 12 and 12 over 308/762 or 20 and 20 over 223/556, 410 and 410 over 22lr

How cool would that be?

Shotgun rifled inserts for 12/20 ga. In popular pistol and some rifle (45-70) cals. 8 inch or longer the better.

Access to some big loop levers for the big boy.

I'd like to see reproduction rifles, in different calibres, like repro no4 end fields, and in other calibres, mosins in .223, repro lebels, repro k98s, martini Henry in different calibres, old Remington model 8s etc.Hell even a mondragon The quality and materials Henry could bring to the table would be insane. And why would I request such a thing? Some of those older rifles are getting into wallhanger teritory already or have been bubba'd beyond relief. And I'd rather have shooters then paperweights.repros of semi auto only classis MGs would be cool as well.

Well, tons of interesting suggestions here now. Some are fairly straightforward; new version of existing models, etc. Others are brand-new from-the-ground-up designs.

Now...wouldn't it be nice if Henry could provide a hint or a clue regarding what they might be introducing in the near future? I know...it'll never happen...but just had to ask. :)

i would love to see a rifle with modern touches, something with the best of modern materials and design. something that is classic inspired as most of the current lineup is; but couldn't have been produced until present times.

I would like to see an affordable thumper in 500S&W. Side gate with a 16” barrel.
A chwoice of finishes , an all weather stainless and a tacticool parkerized.
Thanks in advance.

All the suggestions for a side gate 9mm
I'm kinda wondering how frustrating it would be fumbling those short rounds past the tension of the spring on the side gate.
Guess it would take some technique and pinched fingers

All the suggestions for a side gate 9mm
I'm kinda wondering how frustrating it would be fumbling those short rounds past the tension of the spring on the side gate.
Guess it would take some technique and pinched fingers

Not hard at all. Easier without the rim.

But as I mentioned before, a gun that uses pistol mags would be very handy, and up here would end up being a very popular gun, I believe.

I hope you can build a 9mm or .45ACP lever gun. I’d prefer mine with a 16” barrel and a straight grip. Bonus for a scout scope mount like the Skinner!

Back
Top Bottom