What gun should Henry make next?

I would like to see some revolver based carbines. Imagine a mares leg style/size with a revolver cylinder. You could even sell different cylinders with one gun, is .22lr/.22 mag. .357/9mm. I think people in Canada would love some sbrs designed like that. I know I would.

I'd buy an all-black version of the Classic Lever Action .22 Carbine model, with synthetic furniture and fiber optic sights like on the Big Boy X model. I prefer the loop shape on the Big Boy X Model.

You could call it the Little Boy X Model. :)

Barrel Length: 16.125"
Barrel Type: Round Blued Steel
Rate of Twist: 1:16
Overall Length: 34"
Receiver Finish: Black
Rear Sight: Fully Adjustable Fiber Optic
Front Sight: Fiber Optic
Stock Material: Black Synthetic

I love your 22 takedown survival rifle (and have used it a lot for plinking) but the caliber is not large enough. If you could make it in 223 (or something else) it would be nice. An alternative would be to build a replica of the H&S M4 survival rifle of WWII, but in something more modern than the original 22 hornet, and with a non restricted barrel lenght.

Denis

I would love to see a pump or lever gun in 454 Casull, 460 or 500 S&W. A side gate all weather and colour case hardened Options would great!

Those El Faisan style .410 SxS guns that the Turks have cloned? Scale it up to 20Gauge

Or

Reacquaint the world with the Martini Henry action - rimfire, centrefire, and shotgun.

Back
Top Bottom