Page 35 of 118 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313233343536373839404142434555 ... LastLast

Thread: What gun should Henry make next?

Quote Originally Posted by SCDL View Post
    You're right. I misremembered. Though the plunger on the front of the 1907/1910 is still not really safe a design.
    It doesn't seem that unsafe assuming it's short enough to cock from the shoulder.

Either way, now that the cocking handle isn't patented, they could swap that mechanism out for a cocking handle and there wouldn't be anything to worry about
    Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary.

Would be really nice to see a carbine in 762x25. Please.
    "If someone succeeds in provoking you, realize that your mind is complicit in the provocation" Epictetus

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yomomma's Avatar
    Belt fed lever bullpup

https://youtube.com/c/YomommasWildlands

RichPoorMan
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by yomomma View Post
    Belt fed lever bullpup

I think the above is based on the 96 Ruger, but yes, cool.
    Bush hunter!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mr. Friendly's Avatar
    what are the laws regarding belt fed and maximum capacity laws for rifles, pistols and shotguns?
    power corrupts, but absolute power is kinda cool!

CGN Regular
    Ok, here is a quick photoshop of an X Model with: ghost rings, pic rail, and walnut stock. Would like to see something like this.

Name:  CQAomvR.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  40.0 KB

Maybe I'll do my take on a Long Ranger later on..

CGN frequent flyer
    We're paying $1,600.00 plus tax for a 14 inch octagon barrel chromed take down .44 mag lever gun and $2,000.00 plus tax for the same gun in 45/70 . I have the .44 mag but the price of the 45/70 is out of reach . 14 inch is really important . The dealers can't keep the Chiapas in stock they sell so fast . Make the 14 inch Canuk version at a reasonable price and you'll likely sell a couple of hundred of them before you even make them . Chrome or stainless and synthetic stock with a ghost ring sight and the ability to add a pic rail or just make it with a pic rail . Take down isn't a deal breaker as i rarely take mine down . Anything around $1.400.00 Canuk bucks and i'll take two , seriously .

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles Marble Mouth View Post
    Not sure how a 9mm lever gun would work unless it was a box magazine instead of a tube.
    Don't rain on our imagination parade.

Make a 0.45 ACP caliber rifle that takes advantage of the shorter cartridge to shorten the frame and give it the aesthetics of a volcanic carbine.

Add an integral silencer to make it ideal for home defense in gun-unfriendly jurisdictions.

I like the idea of a 9x19 mm in a lever action with floating barrel and M-Lock type forearm and synthetic stock(can't look to close to an ar-15 or the govt will prohibit it. But I would love to be able to put my hand on a more affordable Sharps in 45/120. Such an open question and so many dreams!!!!