What gun should Henry make next?

I don't think Henry Repeating Arms has logged in since July 21st, when this thread was started...

Some of you have already seen that we recently became an Industry Member of this forum, and we're very excited to be here! Just because we're "Made in America, Or Not Made At All," doesn't mean that we don't love our Northern neighbors.

Let's kick this off with an open-ended poll of sorts.

We currently make over 200 different rifles, shotguns, pistols, and an "other". No doubt, there are a lot of different calibers and finishes to choose from, but do we make your ideal firearm?

If you could take over project management for the next big Henry Repeating Arms release, what would you choose to get our talented engineers working on and why? :stirthepot2:

I would like to have Henry 12 inch octagonal barrel 357 and 44 mg with nice full stock same as 45/70(but not takedown)could be in all weather version as well. So far Chiappa is filling the gap in North American market in this barrel size ,yes you have the MARES LEG, but its hard to get full size stock here in Canada, all due respect gents you have to do something about that,9mm lever or pump action will be nice too, but please make it in octagonal barrel,
Thanks

Last edited:
How about pick up truck?
I would like full size, naturally aspirated V8, extended cab, long box, in colour that hides the dirt most effectively.

Henry Arms, please get right on it, without further delay.

25/20
25/35
256 wm
In a straight stocked slimmed down small loop lever
Single shots in 25/35. 275rimmed. 9.3x74r and 375 flanged in case hardened receivers and express sights

I love the octagonal barrels ,Yours octagonal barrels!!!!Please do lever action 12,14,16inch octagonal barrels all weather full stock with brass and all weather receiver full stock with brass butt. 357/44mg/9x19 peep sight large loop Chiapas are using this gaps in North America .Thanks

One more add on!?
a1fff86a328b234dc4023ed64525790e.png

Back
Top Bottom