Page 39 of 118 FirstFirst ... 192931323334353637383940414243444546474959 ... LastLast

Thread: What gun should Henry make next?

Quote Originally Posted by alafly View Post
    9mm lever gun does not have to be tube mag.

I would appreciate if it could accept Glock mags.
    F the Glock mags. Not everything has to accept Glock mags. I think it would be the ugliest thing next to the Mossberg tactical line lever.

Why have nice lever action, and ruin it with a 1x2 plastic block of a mag hanging off the bottom? And for it to function. The receiver would need to be longer, so the lever can clear the mag dangling like a unsightful dingleberry.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

A 3" chamber, rifled version of the .410 lever gun (H018-410R). This would be great for deer hunting in shotgun-only zones for those of us who don't like the sore shoulder from practicing with 20 ga slugs (or the sore arm from carrying a heavy gun when hunting!). I'm a wimp, I know... but I love carrying a Model 94 .30-.30, and this seemed like the perfect shotgun alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    F the Glock mags. Not everything has to accept Glock mags. I think it would be the ugliest thing next to the Mossberg tactical line lever.

Why have nice lever action, and ruin it with a 1x2 plastic block of a mag hanging off the bottom? And for it to function. The receiver would need to be longer, so the lever can clear the mag dangling like a unsightful dingleberry.
    I completely agree! I want a classy lever gun in 9mm, but of it's not too much to ask, a side loading gate would be nice!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LuckyLuc82's Avatar
    bring the henry axe to canada!!!

5.56 semi auto since there arent many left in Canada

CGN Regular
    45acp or 9mm Spencer style repeater carbine. That would be sweet. p.s No Zamak/Zamac.

Vvv

Id like to see a entry level O/U Shotgun 12 Hopefully with a price point between $1400 - $1800 CDN. There is not much of a choice between the cheap shotguns and the "entry" level expensive shotguns ($2800 +).

CGN Regular
    Factory SBR mares leg with side load

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by alafly View Post
    9mm lever gun does not have to be tube mag.

I would appreciate if it could accept Glock mags.
    Every PCC and its uncle takes Glock magazines nowadays, so you'd immediately be competing against all those. And nothing says modern plastic stuff quite like Glock does.

For the century-ago retro aesthetic, the era immediately following the tubular-magazine lever guns firing revolver ammo, you'd want to use 1911 magazines made of actual steel and evoke that era. And there will be a lot of 1911 owners with a mitt full of magazines in .45ACP or 9mm who would be inclined to look favourably on a long-gun option that used those; that's much more of an untapped market.