Page 50 of 118 FirstFirst ... 304042434445464748495051525354555657586070 ... LastLast

Thread: What gun should Henry make next?

A big boy classic or big boy steel with side gate loading. The model x doesn't really do anything for me. Also a scaled up version of your pump .22 in pistol calibers would be pretty sweet.
    "Those who Hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    Yup after thinking about it I’ll give a vote to a 500 s&w magnum lever gun too.

- peep/ghost ring
    - pistol grip full stock
    - 12/16/18/20 inch barrel lengths
    - maybe some all weather options (Laminate/synthetic/stainless)
    - side loading
    - thick recoil pad (for wimps like me)
    - threaded barrel
    - price under 2k cad

CGN Regular
    X2: I second the vote for both of these suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by R-von View Post
    A big boy classic or big boy steel with side gate loading. The model x doesn't really do anything for me. Also a scaled up version of your pump .22 in pistol calibers would be pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Backyardplinking View Post
    A mares leg in 9mm would be amazing! With a side loading gate. Also include the standard stock in the package so there is options. I would buy one for sure! (Maybe2)

I agree with this the 22wmr mares leg with full stock is my go to truck gun.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Pump action .45 ACP.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Something that anyone watching John Wayne would want to shoot.

I love that your actually asking us, the consumer for in put here in Canada��
    One thing for sure, is to have big loop levers available to us without having to import individually, as this adds a $50 bill to the price? Don't you have a distributor who is willing to stock these as a regular item? As all my friends with a Henry want a large loop levers for all there Henry's!!!!

As to new production levers, a 500 S&W would be received well as well as a 9 mm Luger, though this might be hard to produce due to no rim!
    I just would like to tell you I love my Henry steel frame 41 mag, it tough,rugged and so very accurate with both plate and lead bullet loads, thanks for producing my dream lever��
    Cheers Dale Z, Thunder Bay

It's not really Henry traditional style, but a semi pistol caliber carbine in 9mm, .40, .45 and 10mm in non restricted format. Particularly the larger calibers, something in between the Hi point and TNW for price point. Using commonly available pistol mags. I think there would be a considerable market for a .45 non restricted in the $700-$800 range.

A 500 S&W.

Something along the lines of the Stevens Favorite in 327.

450 bushmaster would be cool. A lot of guys saying 9mm.....I'd buy one of those too.