What gun should Henry make next?

Please make combinations guns. double barrel 12 gauge over .357 or 3006. Possibly over and under 12 gauge/ 3006/357. Duel purpose bird big game guns. Another idea would be enter the modern semi auto market 223 or 556 guns even 7.62x51 there are like none.

A combination gun like a Savage 24, but better! Henry quality, straightforward manufacturing, underserved market.

I would buy one if they came in with similar pricing to other Henry's.

Stainless/synthetic .44 mag w/ short barrel lever gun. I'm not sure if this has ever been considered at Henry, how about a possible option to use box magazines in addition to the tube fed mag under the barrel? I only throw that out there because I just saw a Remington 870 magazine conversion kit and something that takes either Desert eagle mags or even better, the IQ Munitions 10 Rd stick mag meant for the Ruger 77/44. You'd have a happy customer over here if you could pull some magic out of the deep south like that!!

The 17 HMR is a pointy bullet and can be used in a tube magazine because that pointy tip is polymer, not metal. Could the same be done for centerfire? It would be useful if an ammunition company and Henry could get together and create a new cartridge or two, complete with only polymer tips, that could be used in a tube magazine. Cartridges similar in performance to, but not exchangeable with, a 6.5 Creedmoor or a 308. Or whatever floats the boat of the manufacturers and customers. This could realize modern ballistics and power for a tube magazine lever gun while still looking awesome cowboy cool. If this idea has been floated earlier in this thread, my apologies -but I am not wading through 104 pages (of obviously fantastic ideas) to find out.

Back
Top Bottom