What gun should Henry make next?

The 17 HMR is a pointy bullet and can be used in a tube magazine because that pointy tip is polymer, not metal. Could the same be done for centerfire? It would be useful if an ammunition company and Henry could get together and create a new cartridge or two, complete with only polymer tips, that could be used in a tube magazine. Cartridges similar in performance to, but not exchangeable with, a 6.5 Creedmoor or a 308. Or whatever floats the boat of the manufacturers and customers. This could realize modern ballistics and power for a tube magazine lever gun while still looking awesome cowboy cool. If this idea has been floated earlier in this thread, my apologies -but I am not wading through 104 pages (of obviously fantastic ideas) to find out.

Like Hornady's LEVERevolution Flex-tip ammo for lever guns?

22 magnum or 17wsm AR-7 and hi-cap mag or other 17wam semi-auto

Some of you have already seen that we recently became an Industry Member of this forum, and we're very excited to be here! Just because we're "Made in America, Or Not Made At All," doesn't mean that we don't love our Northern neighbors.

Let's kick this off with an open-ended poll of sorts.

We currently make over 200 different rifles, shotguns, pistols, and an "other". No doubt, there are a lot of different calibers and finishes to choose from, but do we make your ideal firearm?

If you could take over project management for the next big Henry Repeating Arms release, what would you choose to get our talented engineers working on and why? :stirthepot2:

:bump:

Why not make a musket version of one of your center fire lever action. By that I mean a wooden fore stock all the way up to the muzzle, much like the Winchester RCMP commemorative model of 1973(?).

I think the next thing Henry needs to make is an appearance in this thread...

They’re busy making my suggestion of a semi auto that fires walrus tusks and has a narwhal tusk bayonet.

That’s the reason that they don’t have time to respond to other far less practical suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom