What gun should Henry make next?

An exact replica of the Winchester Model 21 side by side. A working man's gun of American ingenuity, and reliable function.

Three inch chamber. Quality wood that does not have be elitist walnut. Easily replaceable stocks and forfends like Remington did with their 870 line. Even a plastic stock duck hunter model would make you a fortune.

There are not that many parts in the action of a Model 21 when compared to other side by sides. Make the action parts high quality from the beginning.

I believe a poor man's plain jane Model 21 with quality over pig lipstick could make your firm a lot of money.

I've got an All Weather in .357 that I'm pretty chuffed about....would a detachable box magazine lever action in something like .223 or other calibers seam too silly?

I've got an All Weather in .357 that I'm pretty chuffed about....would a detachable box magazine lever action in something like .223 or other calibers seam too silly?

I like your thinking, but after reading this, for some reason I pictured the automobile that Homer Simpson designed when he had free reign of product design.

They actually already have this. Look at their Henry Long Ranger, they have it in 223 and 308.

Mags are a bit small, only 5 for 223, but they reload a heck of a lot quicker than a loading gate

You want them to sign in to cgn? They probably already have over a hundred year's worth of guns to make. No word back from them as they got to be busy designing and prototyping and whatnot

Back
Top Bottom