What gun should Henry make next?

I'm sure this has already been stated, but how about something like the X Model with a full length aluminum mlok forend (like MWI and/or rangerpoint precision) and a more modernized stock (like the chisel machining or rangerpoint offerings).

I wonder why they are a business member on this site? The have not logged in for almost 7 months.

Wouldn't they be better to not be a member so their disinterest wasn't as apparent.

Possibly. But most of us give our friends the benefit of the doubt, not slag them in public. You seem to be assuming that Henry doesn’t have staff that have personal accounts that can monitor the suggestions. I expect Henry staff are sufficiently busy running a business that provides us with cool toys. I’d love to hear back and forth too but hey, as long as they build guns, they have my support.

Welcome! Threaded barrel's from factory. Have stainless steel option's. hooded front sights for all. Build a pump action in .44 Magnum / .357 Magnum blued and stainless? I am waiting for a henry single shot rifle in .44 Magnum I orgered last year it will be my first henry rifle I am excited!

Thank You,

D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom