Page 71 of 118 FirstFirst ... 516163646566676869707172737475767778798191 ... LastLast

Thread: What gun should Henry make next?

Lever Action 7.62x25 would be slick.
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Yes
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Super Moderator
    I don't think Henry Repeating Arms has logged in since July 21st, when this thread was started...

9mm... lever action

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Garand's Avatar
    Winchester M1873 clone!
    Real soldiers are old-fashioned people who still believe in honour, and that is the most attractive thing about them. -Gwynne Dyer

Boss Spearman in Open Range : " I always liked a gun with a little heft to it".

Quote Originally Posted by tiriaq View Post
    I don't think Henry Repeating Arms has logged in since July 21st, when this thread was started...
    With over 40,000 views maybe we should e-mail them and let them know they have a lot of new guns to manufacture.

The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

I'd be in for lever action 9mm
    'To conquer a nation, you must first disarm its citizens'? - Adolph Hitler

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tiriaq View Post
    It’s too bad. There was some good interaction for a couple hours, then poof. Gone.
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Repeating Arms View Post
    Some of you have already seen that we recently became an Industry Member of this forum, and we're very excited to be here! Just because we're "Made in America, Or Not Made At All," doesn't mean that we don't love our Northern neighbors.

Let's kick this off with an open-ended poll of sorts.

We currently make over 200 different rifles, shotguns, pistols, and an "other". No doubt, there are a lot of different calibers and finishes to choose from, but do we make your ideal firearm?

If you could take over project management for the next big Henry Repeating Arms release, what would you choose to get our talented engineers working on and why?

I would like to have Henry 12 inch octagonal barrel 357 and 44 mg with nice full stock same as 45/70(but not takedown)could be in all weather version as well. So far Chiappa is filling the gap in North American market in this barrel size ,yes you have the MARES LEG, but its hard to get full size stock here in Canada, all due respect gents you have to do something about that,9mm lever or pump action will be nice too, but please make it in octagonal barrel,
    Thanks
    Last edited by caiser soze 78; 09-29-2020 at 09:45 PM.

a tube fed mares leg in 7.62x25 and mag fed lever in a few surplus calibers, maybe pistol caliber and mares leg too?