Page 81 of 118 FirstFirst ... 6171737475767778798081828384858687888991101 ... LastLast

Thread: What gun should Henry make next?

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    .22 Hornet - oh please!
    Double ditto for me thanks!.....
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Quote Originally Posted by Junction View Post
    I am patiently waiting for stock to arrive anywhere in Canada of your: Henry model X .44mag .

Any eta on these?
    Thanks!
    Same but .357/38!

Do you remember the old IMI Timber Wolf pump action rifle in .357/.38 Spcl?

That's what you should build.
    I don't screw around

Quote Originally Posted by diablo_man View Post
    If the Long Ranger could be tweaked slightly to accommodate something like a 10rd detachable box mag for the 223, that would be awesome. As is, the lever seems like it just gets in the way at full extension
    This would absolutely sell me on a Long Ranger. Hell, give me a 20 round mag and I'd use it for 2 gun.

simple and cheap break off shotguns, to me henry has always been the affordable lever action .22 (ive had one since i was a kid) with that being said, i think henry could out compete the other brands who make single shot shotguns and with your name, it could be a mass produced gun like the lazer, bioto, olympic etc. also i recently heard that lazer went out of business so there is an opening in the market!
    my gauge suggestions would be the smaller gauge guns, everyone wants a cheap first gun for their kid for christmas, 12 gauges would likely be too big, id recommend .410, 28 gauge and 20 gauge, in my local market (newfoundland) a basic single shot 410 will run $200 and up and they are hard to find, especially the backpacker models with short barrels, if you wanted add on cost items, you could produce them with longer barrels, colored stocks, fiberoptic rifle sights etc. thanks for reading!
    All guns are final sale, they come in AS IS condition.

Something in 7.62x25

I like the Idea of the 9mm lever action.

But could you maybe make some more of them in 45 colt
    Its on my wish list especially wood furniture, in silver, full size.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar

open a plant in Canada ? We have great resources and skilled educated workers that would love to spend there time
    Making and creating some quality Canadian equipment We made guns for Winchester, Mossberg and sent many over seas during some tough times. We can start with some combos in some well known Canadian calibers 22/20g. 303british/.22lr on top 7.62x39/22 or how about 3030/22mag for the trappers with no plastic parts. A .22lr lever that uses removable mag. Would be great to see a firearms plant in Canada the demand seems strong

I would like to see a lower quality axe. I love the axe, but there's no way I could justify spending $1500+ for it. If you had an option with lower quality materials, I think it would sell well. I wouldn't even care if it was synthetic. To me, that's a $700 - $800 gun. I would want it for very utilitarian purposes, so it wouldn't need to be fancy.