Page 82 of 118 FirstFirst ... 6272747576777879808182838485868788899092102 ... LastLast

Thread: What gun should Henry make next?

25/35

Mountain carbine. Lightweight, short barrel. Something under 7lbs

Henry Survival Rifle in .22 WMR
    What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.

CGN frequent flyer stripperclipper's Avatar
    I have been writing all these suggestions down on little pieces of paper, and putting the papers into bottles.
    I take them down to the creek behind my house and let them float away, all the way to the Henry factory so they can read them.
    I expect to see these ideas on store shelves any day now.
    Also known as "Dewey Cox" on other forums.

CGN frequent flyer Big bore dinosaur's Avatar
    I'm thinkin there wating for the 1000 post..big reveal

Quote Originally Posted by Capt View Post
    A double rifle, much like a fine English side by side, but with a distinctly Henry flair. Also it should be in pistol caliber such as .357 or 44 magnum, at least initially.

Also welcome to CGN! Great to have you. I love my Henry rifles so keep up the great work!
    I came here to mention that as well. A double or combo gun from Henry would be great. I'd buy their double .44 mag.
    CSSA Lifetime member
    CCFR Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    My suggestion would be a very light and short carbine in 454 casual/460 s&w or 500 s&w. Detachable mag would also be great on this, although a tube with a quick load/unload feature would be good too. In a similar fashion to tube fed 22lr firearms. Stainless and synthetic stock for being a working gun.

Essentially what I'm getting at is an ultra lightweight, compact, and powerful bush carry gun as we're not allowed to carry handguns. The lighter and more compact, the better. There's a reason a lot of people here have converted mares legs in into full length stocked carbines, but I find chamber offerings a bit anemic for some of the bears around here.
    Last edited by Freyr_255; 11-20-2020 at 01:01 AM.

Make ultra light bush guns. Id love to see a "little badger" like gun in 9mm or 38/357, heck a 10mm would make me bust a nut but id stick with the lighter options first. Survival back pack guns, bare bones, nothin fancy.

Official French Facilitator esquif's Avatar
    I would like to see your single shot 12 g break open 3.5 inch chambered gun but with a 12 inch or 14 inch barrel. Easy project and cheap
    It's hard to be a ACLU hating, philosophically Libertarian, socially liberal, fiscally conservative, scientifically grounded, agnostic,Gun owner who believes in self determination.

CGN Regular
    It's strange that people think Henry's reps will go through all these pages and sort out suggestions.