Page 96 of 118 FirstFirst ... 7686888990919293949596979899100101102103104106116 ... LastLast

Thread: What gun should Henry make next?

Quote Originally Posted by PitBull1973 View Post
    243 caliber with a built in pic rail and make the mag tube as long as possible .
    With a .243 shooting spitzer-point bullets, "as long as possible" would be...one round. I don't know how real the danger of in-tube primer detonation is, but for sure no manufacturer would risk the liability, or buck the trend of accepted common wisdom about this possibility. Henry already has the box-magazine Long Ranger for this application.
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to buy it, say "I'll take it".
    If you want to make an offer, say "I'll take it for $X".
    If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by jjohnwm View Post
    With a .243 shooting spitzer-point bullets, "as long as possible" would be...one round. I don't know how real the danger of in-tube primer detonation is, but for sure no manufacturer would risk the liability, or buck the trend of accepted common wisdom about this possibility. Henry already has the box-magazine Long Ranger for this application.
    Remington figured it out 100 years ago. I’m sure Henry could figure it out today.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - When all else fails, vote from the rooftops "Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est"

Quote Originally Posted by Blastattack View Post
    Remington figured it out 100 years ago. I’m sure Henry could figure it out today.
    Lol...figure out the mechanics? Absolutely. Figure out how to deal with the liability in today's litigious society? They'd never take that chance, and rightfully so.
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to buy it, say "I'll take it".
    If you want to make an offer, say "I'll take it for $X".
    If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    So many people asked for 357/38 lever, but almost none are available on the market. I wonder if you can do a revolver rifle? - that will be a hit (just don't use pistol frames)!

I'd like to have something not too long in 357/38. 22" barrel is too long, 16" would be about right.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Not sure if Henry is even following this thread anymore but,

How about some pump action Pistol Caliber Carbine's a la Colt Lightning or even better IMI Timberwolf.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post

How about some pump action Pistol Caliber Carbine's a la Colt Lightning or even better IMI Timberwolf.
    I agree. These would sell like crazy.

2 options.

The retro style - wood stock, iron sights.

The X style - synthetic stock, m-lok handguard, picatinny rail, ghost ring sights

I would be very interested in a pump action pistol caliber carbine.

A quality break action combo gun in rimfire + 20ga or 12ga. There's hardly anything like this on the market right now, so I think it would do very well

CGN frequent flyer Big bore dinosaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post

CRICKETS.........

SURE.
    I'll flog the dead hoarse some more..
    Pump action timberwolf magnums needed ..
    PLZ SEND.

Canada, who would of guessed it. More Specific, B.C.
    Henry Long Ranger In Stainless Steel (I like stainless what can I say)