What gun should Henry make next?

Echoing many of the posts here, I'd like to see, and would buy, a magazine fed lever action x model in 9mm. Call it HD (home defense) Ranger, or Tacti-Ranger X, or whatever. Also, a double rifle in 357 would be cool.

12” barrel 44mag mares leg with full stick that comes with an optic rail. Or the shortest 30/30 possible. We all want a good camp/bear gun.

Pump action carbine in .38/357 in the style of the Colt 1884 Lightning or the IMI Timber Wolf. Case coloured :).
Edit: Add 44 magnum & 9mm.

Last edited:
I hope I’m not the only one...
Brass receiver, lever action, takes AR mags, chambered for the usual AR cartridges, side eject, available brass rail, walnut straight stock, 16 & 20 inch barrels.
Willing to pay extra for match quality octagon barrel.

I hope I’m not the only one...
Brass receiver, lever action, takes AR mags, chambered for the usual AR cartridges, side eject, available brass rail, walnut straight stock, 16 & 20 inch barrels.
Willing to pay extra for match quality octagon barrel.

Kind of a brass, AR mag, long ranger?

I like that idea!

Another vote here for a levergun in .500S&W...

...AND...

...a Henry version of the H&R Buffalo Classic single shot; chambered in .45-70 (and maybe .44mag), brass frame, straight grip walnut stock, crescent brass butt plate, aperture rear sight, globe front, 32-inch barrel (octagon, maybe?). If you do this one you MUST do something about the trigger on your single shot action in order to do it justice.

I'd be in for a carbine length, side loading Big Boy All Weather in 41 mag. With the 41 you won't have the headache of dealing with people that complain when the rifle doesn't feed 38spl/44spl reliably :)

Back
Top Bottom