Page 6 of 118 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: What gun should Henry make next?

A standard round barrel (18-20 inch ) lever in walnut or all weather chambered in 460 and or 500 S&W please!
    sm
    MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

Member CCFR

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Teppo87 View Post
    I'd like to see a detachable magazine-fed lever action carbine in .44 Magnum - something like the now out-of-production and super rare Ruger 96/44 but with greater capacity options. That would be the perfect bush/bear defence gun for me, especially because of what a nuisance it is to have to cycle all the rounds out of the rifle before getting on my ATV and then having to load the rifle again one round at a time when I get off the ATV (NOTE: As a civilian I can't carry a loaded firearm on a vehicle in Ontario, even if I'm in the bush working or hunting). For a prime example, look at what this ingenious fellow in the UK did with his Ruger 96/44; gave it a custom stock and designed his owned magazines for it:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KcHH24yKNn4
    This guy nailed it. +1 for me

a non restricted belt fed in .223/5.56

Quote Originally Posted by Backyardplinking View Post
    A mares leg in 9mm would be amazing! With a side loading gate. Also include the standard stock in the package so there is options. I would buy one for sure! (Maybe2)
    This, but with a pic rail for optics (if possibly side-ejecting not too), black synthetic “extreme weather” furniture.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jonnyboy1014's Avatar
    I bought your henry 30-30 side loader recently. What a beautiful firearm. My only issue with it is its too damn nice for a guy like me lol.

Ever thought about entering the handgun market?
    BEWARE OF FOREIGN INFLUENCE
    A Vote For Trudeau Is A Vote For Communist China
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2353593-CSIS-documents-reveal-Chinese-strategy-to-influence-2021-election

Single shot 20g and 12g fully rifled slug guns........
    That would be great

CGN Regular
    Welcome to the forum! So glad to have Henry here, you guys make beautiful quality firearms!

While I love your classic levers (the quality of wood and fit finish is great), plan to buy at least one more of those beauties either in .357 or .44mag (hopefully soon, and hopefully with side gate). I would also love to see a tactical style lever, even beyond the Model-X (which I also might be tempted to get, just don't seem to see any in stock up here currently). I liked what I saw in the video Teppo87 linked in post#16. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KcHH24yKNn4

Would like to see something along those lines, built with Henry quality, to take STANAG mags in .223/556. Make a truly modern modular lever, that could be chambered in rounds like .223, 6mm ARC, 6.5 grendel, 300 BLK. etc. You could potentially base it off the Long Ranger, but instead call it the "Tactical Ranger". Have it come standard with ghost rings, and a top rail (example Benelli M4 type look).

There is a real longing for modern sporting firearms, especially with the recent Canadian government firearms ban of everything semi-auto AR15 related.

Peace out!
    Last edited by Revv; 07-21-2020 at 12:11 PM. Reason: added couple things

When is the new x model being shipped to Canada?

CGN frequent flyer Liquid_Snake's Avatar
    Yea a bear caliber lever side gate would be nice ...

BANNED
    X Model options such as wood furniture and a non threaded barrel.

Maybe a X Model "Tactical" option like a synthetic stock, aluminum handguard with m-lok slots and ghost ring sights.

Pump action pistol calibers. I think a 38spc/357 would be cool.

A magazine fed lever action in pistol calibers. Kind of like the long rangers.

A "budget friendly" model. Synthetic stock and handguard, perhaps a polymer receiver. Maybe that's crazy talk..

Side loading gate on everything.
    Last edited by ReverendX; 07-21-2020 at 02:52 PM.