Page 24 of 118 FirstFirst ... 41416171819202122232425262728293031323444 ... LastLast

Thread: What gun should Henry make next?

Voting twice for model x 30-30 or more side loader 30-30's steel, color case, all weather.

Not sure if you will see this through the mountains and mountains of requests. I would also like to state that you may be out of your comfort zone as the guns I'm talking about are not quite your department but I assure you that if you do this request you would make quite a lot of money.

I've been searching for a remake of a of 1897 WW1 Trench gun with bayonet. Original firing mechanism for slam firing.
    The other is a modern reproduction of the following, Enfield No1 Mk3 with Bayo, Enfield No4 Mk1 or Mk2, a Ross Rifle with enhanced safety for the bolt reassembly (call it a Mk4, stopped production at Mk3).
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left." - Bertrand Russell

M249

In pink, thanks

your single shot 12g shotguns but with short barrel, and if you can come up with calibre adapters for them aswell that would be great..... btw just wanted to say how great your customer service is, the stock on my .22 lever cracked (H001) I sent an email to you directly from your website and you had a replacement sent out right away for me.

Would still love to see an M1 carbine styled semi in .357.

And an AR-5 (bolt action predecessor to the AR-7).
    Indeed,
    it ain't over until the nourishment enhanced non male peoplekind sings.
    straightandnarrow

I recently purchased a HO15-308, absolutely perfect rifle, beautiful wood good trigger. It was exactly what I hoped for.

I vote for a wire stock single shot in 9mm,10mm,45acp. You could even offer a 3 quick change barrel combo.

And or a “short” ranger in auto pistol chambering

I will also support the mares leg with additional full stock because we don’t have the SBR rules

9mm and .40cal lever actions !!

Stainless lever in 7.62x39 with removable mag, buck horn sights with built in scope rail and a sling mounts/studs all within a Carbine length and while you are reworking the wheel throw in a takedown option.
    Last edited by 01four; 07-22-2020 at 07:20 AM.

pump mares leg

Quote Originally Posted by Astute Observer View Post
    Came here to say something similar to this. All weather with a short barrel, 26.1" overall length. 44 Mag would be nice, but I'd die for one in .454 Casull that could also fire .410 shotshells and .45 Long Colt. You could do it - Taurus makes the Raging Judge Magnum that accepts all three cartridges, and a short barrel lever action carbine would be a perfect match for it. A 14" barrel should permit 4x or maybe 5x shells of .410, and 6x or maybe 7x .454 Casull rounds.

You could really cut into the Chiappa Alaskan market if you wanted to take a bite of that apple - they're like $1800 Canadian, while I've seen your all-weathers out there for $1200. The Alaskans are expensive for what you get, and a cheaper alternative that could fire a variety of ammo (.45 long colt, .454 Casull and .410 shotgun shells) that's still Non-Restricted could really be attractive.

Even better yet if you load the tube magazine from the side gate. Capacity would be limited given the length of the cartridges (particularly for .410 shotshells) but it would be fun as hell.

A long barrel version would be cool too - better capacity and sight radius, and you would be able to sell to the US market no prob.

Anyways, here's a crappy MSPaint edit I did... Think about it:

THIS, minus 410ga, which may introduce unnecessary complications.

I would buy it in a heartbeat!