What gun should Henry make next?

I dont know if anybody has suggested it but what about your newer side gate models paired with octagonal barrels in the rifle caliber range .30-30 Win, .38-55 Win, .35 Rem, .45-70 Gov't..... seems you offer it in the big boy model lineup in case hardened but not brass or steel
You offer both awesome product lines but what about combining them together "insert mind blown emoji here" :dancingbanana:

:welcome:

+1, although I just shelled out $1300 For a round barrel 38-55, would have gladly paid the difference (within reason). For an longer octagon barrel 24 in.

243 caliber with a built in pic rail and make the mag tube as long as possible .

With a .243 shooting spitzer-point bullets, "as long as possible" would be...one round. I don't know how real the danger of in-tube primer detonation is, but for sure no manufacturer would risk the liability, or buck the trend of accepted common wisdom about this possibility. Henry already has the box-magazine Long Ranger for this application.

With a .243 shooting spitzer-point bullets, "as long as possible" would be...one round. I don't know how real the danger of in-tube primer detonation is, but for sure no manufacturer would risk the liability, or buck the trend of accepted common wisdom about this possibility. Henry already has the box-magazine Long Ranger for this application.

Remington figured it out 100 years ago. I’m sure Henry could figure it out today.

Remington figured it out 100 years ago. I’m sure Henry could figure it out today.

Lol...figure out the mechanics? Absolutely. Figure out how to deal with the liability in today's litigious society? They'd never take that chance, and rightfully so.

So many people asked for 357/38 lever, but almost none are available on the market. I wonder if you can do a revolver rifle? - that will be a hit (just don't use pistol frames)!

I'd like to have something not too long in 357/38. 22" barrel is too long, 16" would be about right.

Not sure if Henry is even following this thread anymore but,

How about some pump action Pistol Caliber Carbine's a la Colt Lightning or even better IMI Timberwolf.

Not sure if Henry is even following this thread anymore but,

How about some pump action Pistol Caliber Carbine's a la Colt Lightning or even better IMI Timberwolf.

I agree. These would sell like crazy.

2 options.

The retro style - wood stock, iron sights.

The X style - synthetic stock, m-lok handguard, picatinny rail, ghost ring sights

A quality break action combo gun in rimfire + 20ga or 12ga. There's hardly anything like this on the market right now, so I think it would do very well :)

Back
Top Bottom