Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Peter Mackay is coming to CRAFM Peter Mackay vient a CRAFM

McKay is a swamp-dwelling POS that should be flushed down the drain. Don't trust anything he says. I'm supporting Lewis as that will bring in the most fence-sitters.

CGN Regular
    Lewis does not have a snowballs chance in hell!

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Peter said he would redo the whole firearms act too! He is the only one that can beat the turd, I don't know why folks still cling to that scum bag! To win the election we need someone who can attract the liberals on the fence, undecided and/or tired of Trudeau's antics! Peter seems to me to be the only one who can do that! We as conservatives need to understand that our vote is already in the box, we need new conservative voters to get us the majority we must have! If MacKay wins the leadership he will have high ranking spots for all the candidates,, personally I figure otoole would take Blairs spot, which would be awesome!

Yet he cant win quebec die to his awful french, and he wont get gta ridings, as proven in the past by gus record.

erin can do both, and unlike mckay, isnt bogged down with a history of wanting to reopen closed and settled issues that are only used a a wesge by liberals to erode party support.

Quote Originally Posted by wanker View Post
    McKay is a swamp-dwelling POS that should be flushed down the drain. Don't trust anything he says. I'm supporting Lewis as that will bring in the most fence-sitters.
    You dont win supporters in canada (even conservative ones) by discussing reopening the abortion debate, just like it wins no fencesitters to discuss delegitimizing and abolishing same sex marriage. These are long closed issues we lose on because the vast majority of the canadian public finds the very idea of these things changing absolutely abhorrent and hateful, because it is.

If you want the conservatives to win, the social-conservative hate from the 30s has to go. Theres a reason harper put it to a BINDING free vote. He knew it would lose, let them cote their conscience, and said “ its over, its a closes issue, we won’t discuss it again. Majority winner.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    As I said before, I will back and vote for whoever becomes leader, but, if it isn't MacKay, I will be selling all my restricted firearms as they will be taken by Trudeau anyway! The best we can hope for with the others is a minority government which just stalls things for a couple years! Vote the leader you think will bring new conservatives not the ones we already have, that is, if you want to keep your restricted firearms.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Ask him to dismantle all those systems that have led to our current (and historic) harassment.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

I think O'Toole is the guy who will best represent firearm owners and not take any s**** from the libtards. Just my opinion of course

O toole is good for canada

Mckay is a liberal posing as a conservative

Lewis has no balls for public speaking

Sloan is too far right; Eastern Canada wont vote for him
    Buy Bitcoin!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    To help the cause of getting rid of Trudeau and the liberal government, please consider this. Ask every one of your liberal acquaintances which conservative candidate they would possibly vote for,,, whoever that is should be who we want as a leader. We can't win with the votes we already have, as has been demonstrated last fall, so we need to give them a choice they will accept. So don't believe me or anyone else except the liberals we are trying to attract! Talk nice to them and talk slow,,, they aren't that swift!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by wanker View Post
    And for the Win!.......
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast