Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Peter Mackay is coming to CRAFM Peter Mackay vient a CRAFM

So... what was said during that visit ?? Report ???

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    And for the Win!.......
    Sadly in my opinion, the only thing you will win is the leadership campaign, but a minority government in Canada, at best, which means the OIC stands!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by Armed Hippie View Post
    O’Toole will not just scrap C-71 and the OIC, he’s promised to change the entire classification system which would likely make HK91’s, AR15’s and AK’s non restricted. Adios to all the restricted rifle BS. Also O’Toole unlike the other candidates has a policy that acknowledges climate change is real and a threat, something that will win him a ton of support for swing voters.
    I really wish a politician would at least try this approach and see how it goes. They can go back to what we had if it goes crazy and people start killing every one. They have no data to say that it will be a bad thing. They keep comparing us to the USA, and frankly we are way more law abiding than they are. The USA numbers look so bad just because of how many people they have, but politicians don’t see that. For smart educated people (some of them) they really are not very practical. While they are at it let’s save our children’s ear drums and reclassify suppressors. I believe we are the only g20 country that does not allow them. I would not want it to be mandatory to use one but hell if my 300 could report like a 9mm, that would be great.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gofast240 View Post
    I really wish a politician would at least try this approach and see how it goes. They can go back to what we had if it goes crazy and people start killing every one. They have no data to say that it will be a bad thing. They keep comparing us to the USA, and frankly we are way more law abiding than they are. The USA numbers look so bad just because of how many people they have, but politicians don’t see that. For smart educated people (some of them) they really are not very practical. While they are at it let’s save our children’s ear drums and reclassify suppressors. I believe we are the only g20 country that does not allow them. I would not want it to be mandatory to use one but hell if my 300 could report like a 9mm, that would be great.
    Sounds good and a great reason to make him( O'Toole) Minister of public safety etc. He can oversee the transition into legislation that makes some kind of sense and is actually fact/science based instead of BS liberal lies! Lewis could take a spot in immigration/health. I think Peter would use their talents and strong points to win a majority!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234