Thread: Peter Mackay is coming to CRAFM Peter Mackay vient a CRAFM

Peter Mackay is coming to CRAFM Peter Mackay vient a CRAFM

Name:  ENG.jpg
Views: 1397
Size:  86.0 KB
    Name:  FRE.jpg
Views: 1392
Size:  85.9 KB
    YOU CAN NOW ORDER ONLINE ON OUR NEW WEBSITE !

http://www.crafm.com

Or call us to place your order over the phone : 1-877-635-4867

Centre Récréatif d'Armes à Feu de Montréal (CRAFM)
    Montreal Firearms Recreational Center
    Club de Tir de Montréal (CTM)

Is there a reason why any of us should be interested in him?

He seemed to be hard on firearms in the past.

*** Not an endorsement just posting what was recieved***

Criminals use illegally-owned guns to commit crimes, and they deserve to be punished to the full extent of the law.
    We need to get tough on stopping the flow of illegal guns coming across our southern border.
    What we don’t need to do is punish law-abiding gun owners for the actions of criminals.
    Justin Trudeau has been using scare tactics to get uninformed people to support his crusade against the firearms community, and once again, the Liberals have banned firearms based on their looks rather than their function.
    As Prime Minister, I would immediately scrap Trudeau’s Order-in-Council, and Bill C-71.
    I would take the $600-million that Trudeau plans to spend on a “buyback” and invest the money into policing and Canada Border Services to go after the illegal guns that are the real threat to Canadians.
    I have always stood with the lawful firearms owners in Canada, and all Canadians, to fight the real criminals who put our communities at risk.
    I support the Conservative Party of Canada’s official policy on firearms as determined by this Party's members.
    And that’s the policy you can count on me to implement when we form government.
    Sincerely,
    Peter MacKay
    Co-Founder of the Conservative Party of Canada
    Last edited by *crash*; 07-21-2020 at 05:01 PM.
    Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

CRAP!

O’Toole will not just scrap C-71 and the OIC, he’s promised to change the entire classification system which would likely make HK91’s, AR15’s and AK’s non restricted. Adios to all the restricted rifle BS. Also O’Toole unlike the other candidates has a policy that acknowledges climate change is real and a threat, something that will win him a ton of support for swing voters.

Lewis doesn’t seem to be a poignant public speaker (serious drawback) nor does she have a seat, and Sloan’s firearm policy will never be accepted by Canadians, he’ll never have a chance winning a general election.

This leaves us McKay, an okay second or third choice but he’s pure politician and doesn’t actually care to make things that much better for our community. Sure, I’ll vote McKay in the GE, obviously. But O’toole is the best choice for our community, and the Conservative party in general.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Armed Hippie View Post
    HK91’s non restricted.
    My dream rifle ! *drool*

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Peter said he would redo the whole firearms act too! He is the only one that can beat the turd, I don't know why folks still cling to that scum bag! To win the election we need someone who can attract the liberals on the fence, undecided and/or tired of Trudeau's antics! Peter seems to me to be the only one who can do that! We as conservatives need to understand that our vote is already in the box, we need new conservative voters to get us the majority we must have! If MacKay wins the leadership he will have high ranking spots for all the candidates,, personally I figure otoole would take Blairs spot, which would be awesome!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Last edited by Helsinki Cowboy; 07-24-2020 at 02:06 PM.
    Registration leads to confiscation .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer slarsen47's Avatar
    Since MacKay is going to Quebec to lobby for support.

Can someone in Quebec identify a riding with a snowballs chance in hell of CHANGING to Conservative?
    I stand for freedom, law and order, justice, low taxes, prosperity, healthy lifestyle and property rights.

But I am "old school" and can see the "writing on the wall".

CGN Regular
    As long as I can go back to using my Javelin for hunting, I don't care who wins.

Mackay is the only name NOT on my ballot.
    Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. - Frederick Douglass

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast