Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amend2 Glock mags in stock starting at 11.83USD and up

Super GunNutz
    You are sooo dumb. Definitely leave this site forever. See ya!

Quote Originally Posted by TCMx22 SAVAGE View Post
    show me where it said pinned to 10 on the ad

found their info on exporting to Canada.

Magazines pinned for Canadian Compliance
    Magazines: Please understand we do not charge to pin your magazines, being that as it may, we do our best to ensure that they are pinned properly. Certain magazines and one-offs are very difficult to pin and to ensure they are pinned accurately there may be the instance where we have to drill more than one hole. This happens very rarely and we do apologize for this but due to the manufacturer using different followers and springs we can not be held accountable should this need to be done as we are altering a factory product to make it admissible for the Canadian market. Should the magazine not function properly please contact our office and we will get you looked after.

There will be absolutely no refunds offered should you order the wrong magazines, if they have been restricted or modified for Canadian compliance purposes, or once they are shipped from the US to Canada.
    CCFR supporter

found their info on exporting to Canada.

Magazines pinned for Canadian Compliance
    Magazines: Please understand we do not charge to pin your magazines, being that as it may, we do our best to ensure that they are pinned properly. Certain magazines and one-offs are very difficult to pin and to ensure they are pinned accurately there may be the instance where we have to drill more than one hole. This happens very rarely and we do apologize for this but due to the manufacturer using different followers and springs we can not be held accountable should this need to be done as we are altering a factory product to make it admissible for the Canadian market. Should the magazine not function properly please contact our office and we will get you looked after.

There will be absolutely no refunds offered should you order the wrong magazines, if they have been restricted or modified for Canadian compliance purposes, or once they are shipped from the US to Canada.
    Exactly, pinned for Canadian compliance. But then in your post you quote the part about they do their best to pin properly in an attempt to deflect from you earlier ridiculous post. Quit while your ahead.
    Diversity is social poison.

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    On their website it states that all mags exported to Canada will be appropriately pinned in accordance to local law. Use your brain! These are no different from any other "over capacity" mag on the market, difference is these are pinned to order where applicable.
    Thanks, saw your post and went digging. The store policy link is at the bottom of the web page kinda out of sight. I did not assume they were pinned to 10 because the ads for each mag stated their capacity. I have never purchased things through I Run Guns so i'm not familiar on how they sell mags or other items. We gun owners need to be more civil in our interactions with others, whether it be fellow gun owners or non gun owners. Again thanks for the info
    CCFR supporter

I will stays where I'm at 'til you knows where I'm to
    And an emoji in his signature line just blasting away!
    Pretty naïve tcm
    CCFR
    Do it right THIS time, you may not get a NEXT time.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a veteran."

CGN frequent flyer
    I run these mags, polymer is unique compared to most other poly mags. I really like them. Riveted professionally too.
    CCFR Member

Thanks, saw your post and went digging. The store policy link is at the bottom of the web page kinda out of sight. I did not assume they were pinned to 10 because the ads for each mag stated their capacity. I have never purchased things through I Run Guns so i'm not familiar on how they sell mags or other items. We gun owners need to be more civil in our interactions with others, whether it be fellow gun owners or non gun owners. Again thanks for the info
    These are the same as "Canadian" mags that are usually marked as 10/33.
    Since IRG also sells in the US, they don't mark the mags in this way.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by VancouverS4 View Post
    I run these mags, polymer is unique compared to most other poly mags. I really like them. Riveted professionally too.
    Any issues..... Or have they been running just as good as OEM?

I wouldn’t mind trying these but they are not in Canada. I have a order with IRG right now for some Glock OEM mags wonder if I could add these to order

Will you be stocking these in Canada anytime soon? I'd most definitely pick a couple up

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast