Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Sooooo its not really a Revocation letter....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravage View Post
    Nothing they have done since May 1 has been in accordance to the firearms act and in fact everything they have done is contrary to the firearms act so again this entire issue of firearm ownership is clear as mud and everything is illegal except that nothing is illegal I am so confused and have no idea what is up or down anymore lol
    That's probably part of the plan: muddy the waters so badly that we in fact run out of time and options as we try to figure out the meaning of and how to respond to deliberately confusing communications.
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Far North's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zman75 View Post
    This is just a thought, please don't flame me. Maybe the incorrectly written letters have been done on purpose by someone or people who are quietly trying to help us and hinder the fed government. I also know a lot of people just look for reasons to flame the police. But on the other hand one should never trust a fart.....
    I don't think there is any sort of benevolence in these letters. I believe they were very carefully crafted to constructively remove your rights to due process.
    As for the CSSA advice #2 I submit that it is not a waste of our time when a small effort on our part requires a large response from the government. Ultimately it is expected that we will fail individually but it is asymmetric warfare that we are engaging in to wear down the resolve of the government and that any victory on their part is as costly as possible.
    CSSA CCFR
    Canadian gun laws brought to you by government sponsored ignorance and fear mongering

Yes sir it's a start to take more money away from the red menace. I'm always happy to waste the money those morons would use to give away to another terrorist or to attack law abiding citizens.

Next they have to flip the bill for registered mail
    ***Terms of all sales***
    -"I'll take it" with payment trumps all dialogue
    - Insurance is Buyers responsibly, so please request

view photos ask your wife BEFORE making offers

So then when does the 30 day time period start then ? with this letter is there going to be another letter ? The firearm act is still legally binding is it not or has it been all invalidated in its entirety by the OIC ? We have legal rights do we not or what ? Can they run out our appeal time and say we had ample time to do it but didn't ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by derek2007 View Post
    Yes sir it's a start to take more money away from the red menace. I'm always happy to waste the money those morons would use to give away to another terrorist or to attack law abiding citizens.

Next they have to flip the bill for registered mail
    You realize that's OUR tax dollars right? Furthermore, the government clearly has no issues with massive deficits, so if you think you're using up money they'd use elsewhere I think you're wrong - they'll just borrow more money and pass the buck onto our children.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by zman75 View Post
    This is just a thought, please don't flame me. Maybe the incorrectly written letters have been done on purpose by someone or people who are quietly trying to help us and hinder the fed government. I also know a lot of people just look for reasons to flame the police. But on the other hand one should never trust a fart.....
    This is absolutely intentionally written to prevent Canadian Citizens from exercising their rights. This is right out of political 101, bend the knee to the new king, win at all costs (even basic human dignity), because they 'feel' justified.
    The new liberal ideology that has been festering over the last couple decades is: we are right, and all that don't agree will be politically (as in with words) assassinated. Their ideology > all else. Just look past the 49th parallel and see it on full display.
    I'm a displaced redneck, stuck in a city.

I’m surprised they didn’t mention that these firearms can no longer be used for gang crime.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'm not sure why anyone is surprised.
    The OIC itself says that these guns are being prohibited because they have no sporting purpose, despite sporting being the only accepted use for AR's since the 90's, and then has an exemption right at the end... for sporting (hunting).
    Two plus two is five, right Winston?
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    They know the Court is gonna crucified the OIC so bad, they are trowing a line. Yep...
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

I also noticed that it didn’t address the use of said firearms for sustenances hunting. Since I’m an aboriginal (Chipewyan and Labradormuit) I would like to exercise my rights to do so. Thus how would I go about to accomplish such an activity.

Plus, a question for the group. Since Section 35 specifically mentions self govt and self-determination. Wouldn’t it be thus reasonable for the aboriginal community as a whole to either create a work around or just ignore it?