Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level 3a Ballistic Clipboard

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Monkey View Post
    Waiting for back in stock!
    We should have more of them in stock in the next week or so. Just keep an eye on the website and on this thread and we will update both when they arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    We should have more of them in stock in the next week or so. Just keep an eye on the website and on this thread and we will update both when they arrive.
    Woo-HOO!!!

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, you can better serve your country by living somewhere else." -Stompin Tom Connors

Hard times create strong men; Strong men create good times; Good times create weak men; Weak men create hard times. Steady up...

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomIsn'tFree View Post
    Your fingers have to be wrapped around to hold it and with both hands I'd think. Some type of strap on the back that one hand can slide into, like a shield, would be better and leave a free hand. The strap would also work to hold the clipboard firmly in one hand while using it to write on.
    this is smart. should come with a back strap for sure. that's the only way this would be practical for defense or even for writing since its heavier than a normal clip board.

Uber Super GunNutz Journeyman.ca's Avatar
    I may have just seen everything now.
    I support CGN, CSSA (Life), CCFR (Life), Canadian Retailers and Manufacturers. Advocate for your rights in Ottawa and stand against emotional legislation.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by truemask View Post
    this is smart. should come with a back strap for sure. that's the only way this would be practical for defense or even for writing since its heavier than a normal clip board.
    Generally we found the use for them to be a very inconspicuous plate that you can keep in your bag and actually use in a day to day setting without getting weird looks. As for the strap it would only be useful if you where planning on wearing it as a shield as for your standard uses its actually only a couple ounces heavier than a standard fiberboard clipboard.

Quote Originally Posted by truemask View Post
    Clip it on your fingers?
    pandering to paranoia produces pointless prosecutions of people

Bump! Need something to write on…my crayons are melting…
    "If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, you can better serve your country by living somewhere else." -Stompin Tom Connors

Hard times create strong men; Strong men create good times; Good times create weak men; Weak men create hard times. Steady up...

Back in stock & ordered!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Do I need it? Probably not.

Do I want it. Absolutely.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnC6 View Post
    Do I need it? Probably not.

Do I want it. Absolutely.
    Hahahaha we thought they where fun kind of useful items.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12