Thread: NEW Bartlein Barrels 400MODBB

Business Member on Default

NEW Bartlein Barrels 400MODBB

Hi shooter!

New barrel from Bartlein. Read below!

They gonna be avalaible at Tac Canada Shop. As soon I have ETA I will let you know. Price will play around 749.99 to 899.99 + tx and shipping.

tacarmscanada@gmail.com
    www.taccanada-atc.com

From Bartlein Barrels webpage:

Bartlein Barrels is pleased to announce the release of a new barrel material. Working with the mill and testing different types of material and tweaking the material over the last few years and with testing having been performed by ammunition makers we now have a different grade of material that we have had made and is proprietary to us.
    The material has been proven in lab testing and in outside real world testing to provide a barrel life that is 1.5 to 2 times longer than the standard 416 grade of material.
    We are calling the material 400MODBB. Pricing for this barrel material in standard diameters/contours etc...will be $555.
    As always there are a list of things that effect barrel life and we cannot guarantee everything a 100% but for an example as I know it will be asked....in 6.5CM ammunition pressure test barrels are normally pulled from service at around 1700 rounds. The new material doing the same type of ammunition test work the barrel was pulled from service after it had 3500 rounds on it. We've had several 6mm's in calibers that the barrel normally is pulled around 1500 rounds go 3000 rounds.
    We and or the customers that have done the threading and chamber work have had no issues with machining. I will say your reamers will not last as long but nothing that would really concern me. It does machine a little different but it's not horrible to work with.

So you will have a choice of the standard 416 material from us and the 400MODBB material.

Name:  bartlein-barrels-new-logo-for-slider.png
Views: 356
Size:  91.0 KB

very interesting indeed.
    Yep, it's like that.....

CGN Regular
    How much more would this be than a regular stainless barrel?