Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Information good to know: List of Anti-Gun companies compiled by CCRKBA

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by alltieear View Post
    But the chickens at Costco are so delicious
    Sarcasm I hope. It tastes synthetic and bizarre lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Longboat View Post
    Sarcasm I hope. It tastes synthetic and bizarre lol.
    Sorry, best Bar-B-Q chickens available. Juicy, tender and big.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    Sorry, best Bar-B-Q chickens available. Juicy, tender and big.
    Good lord...

What about AirBnB? I stopped hosting one of my rentals and was about to start turning a triplex into Airbnb's. And of course stopped using them as well. I complained to them about their firearms stance, explaining my position. Got a blah blah blah guns bad, doctors good, ban guns cause doctors say guns bad.
    If all it took was closing a couple of shooting ranges to stop gun-toting Yanks from coming to our city, maybe we should have shut the doors on these clubs years ago.-Adam Vaughan, City Councillor, Toronto. now a Federal Liberal

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom shooter View Post
    Thanks for this. Dicks sporting goods???? Didn’t see that coming.

I noticed that too....makes me wonder about the accuracy of this list.

Also the costco one is a little confusing on several fronts. Looks to me that they dont allow CCW or open carry in their stores.

Costco does not believe that it is necessary for firearms to be brought into its warehouse stores, except in the case of authorized law enforcement officers.# For the protection of all our members and employees, we feel this is a reasonable and prudent precaution to ensure a pleasant shopping experience and safe workplace.# Our policy is meant to protect our members and employees in all warehouses around the world.# This is not a new policy and we do not customize the policy for each individual city/county/state/country where we do business.

But look at that picture. Pretty big FNing difference between no guns in the warehouse and no guns on the premises.

If all it took was closing a couple of shooting ranges to stop gun-toting Yanks from coming to our city, maybe we should have shut the doors on these clubs years ago.-Adam Vaughan, City Councillor, Toronto. now a Federal Liberal

Quote Originally Posted by ARrifleman View Post
    I noticed that too....makes me wonder about the accuracy of this list.
    It was pretty big news that Dicks stopped selling what they decided were "assault style firearms" a couple years ago

Microsoft sells video games and consoles but is anti-gun? I guess it's complicated.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gele Donut View Post
    Microsoft sells video games and consoles but is anti-gun? I guess it's complicated.
    Yeah I wonder how many million virtual shootings there are on XBOX everyday haha.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogz View Post
    Got a blah blah blah guns bad, doctors good, ban guns cause doctors say guns bad.
    Ironically, waaaay more people die every year in Canada at the hands of 'Medical Professionals' giving them the wrong treatment/procedure than by firearms kept by legal owners.
    "Always do sober what you said you would do while you were drunk...that will teach you to keep your mouth shut" Ernest Hemingway

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast