Information good to know: List of Anti-Gun companies compiled by CCRKBA

Let me just add a few obvious ones: MEC, REI, Apple, Benchmade

Make your purchases accordingly.
If you have MEC/REI membership, call them and have them refund your membership fee by cheque.
If you're looking to buy a Benchmade (I don't understand why given their sh!t heat treatment and quality control), but just go with Spyderco or ZT instead.

*Edit: To clarify on Benchmade, they've donated solely to democrats every year except for 2010 and 2012. Their donation recipient include those who were rated F by NRA, and those who supported a ban on standard capacity magazines.

Last edited:
So basically if you eat it, watch it, or wear it you’re giving money to the antis. If you watch a movie, or go to a movie. If you use any social media, or even just the interweb, we’re financing our own demise.

So basically if you eat it, watch it, or wear it you’re giving money to the antis. If you watch a movie, or go to a movie. If you use any social media, or even just the interweb, we’re financing our own demise.

With the exception of "My Pillow" and "Red Bull" you pretty much can't spend $$$ without somehow supporting something that is anti-firearms.

Let me just add a few obvious ones: MEC, REI, Apple, Benchmade, Levi

Make your purchases accordingly.
If you have MEC/REI membership, call them and have them refund your membership fee by cheque.
If you're looking to buy a Benchmade (I don't understand why given their sh!t heat treatment and quality control), but just go with Spyderco or ZT instead.

Why the hell is Benchmade on here?

I guess anything is possible but I find it hard to believe that Benchmade is anti-gun. They have had a very big display booth at the SHOT Show since I've been going (17 years).

It's hard to boycott them all but I do whenever I can. Haven't bought Levis jeans or Ben & Jerry's ice cream since I found out they were the enemy.

Back
Top Bottom