Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mini Mosins!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    I held one of these a few weeks ago at my LGS. So much want, and I'm not even a surplus rifle guy. Looked Daisy-Red-Ryder size compared to the other guns on the rack, but the scale/proportions of this little reproduction is/are impressive. I have 22s I already don't reach for, so this wasn't actually a "real" temptation...but I'd still love to own one. Very faithful to the original, aesthetically.

I've never seen one of these in person are they big enough for an adult to use comfortably or are they sized for kids? I don't have any kids but I do have an awful temptation to buy one of these.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Definitely tiny but still looks fun. I guess worst case I buy it and wait 5 years until my niece is old enough to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    Your boss is a little person?
    Well played...
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gele Donut View Post
    I've never seen one of these in person are they big enough for an adult to use comfortably or are they sized for kids? I don't have any kids but I do have an awful temptation to buy one of these.
    LOP is pretty short. 11.5 inches, which is 2"+ shorter than your average full size rifle.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12