Thread: Website problems?

Website problems?

Is it just me or does anyone else have problems when going to the reloading section of the shooting edge site?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Doesn't work for me either.

I placed an order (#2064) on July 11th that has an issue with shipping charge missing (however cc was charged), and also reported the Website issue but got no answer.

They're swamped or went out of business?!
    Last edited by BlackSheepSquad; 07-24-2020 at 09:44 PM.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    We actually carry very little reloading and send everyone to henry at Budget shooters supply in BC.

I'll look into the web order tomorrow as that is unusual.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

I will summarize my questions here :

• did you find why the order I made on July 11th went unnoticed and why I have no answer from websales@theshootingedge.com / PM on cgn?
    • did you find why after my first cc was declined, the shipping charge was automatically removed from my cart?
    • did you find why the first cc was refused in the first place? It works fine elsewhere

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheepSquad View Post
    I placed an order (#2064) on July 11th that has an issue with shipping charge missing (however cc was charged), and also reported the Website issue but got no answer.

They're swamped or went out of business?!

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheepSquad View Post
    I will summarize my questions here :

• did you find why the order I made on July 11th went unnoticed and why I have no answer from websales@theshootingedge.com / PM on cgn?
    • did you find why after my first cc was declined, the shipping charge was automatically removed from my cart?
    • did you find why the first cc was refused in the first place? It works fine elsewhere

Thank you
    Dear BSS,

I just got back and looked into this:

1) Your email went into SPAM as we I guess that email address is being spammed like crazy right now, so it just got missed.
    2) It looks like you entered the WRONG CV code. Our CC processor is extremely specific and if you make even a spacing error it will get denied. This has caused us grief, but we also seem to get a lower # of fraud charges because of it.

3) The parts are here and we're happy to process and ship with no shipping cost if you still would like them.

With regards,

JR
    Last edited by TSE JR; 07-28-2020 at 12:42 PM.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Thank you very much for looking into this! Tara helped me finalize the transaction.

I am impressed with your commitment to provide the best customer service, and look forward to my next purchase with TSE.

Regards
    BSS

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Dear BSS,

I just got back and looked into this:

1) Your email went into SPAM as we I guess that email address is being spammed like crazy right now, so it just got missed.
    2) It looks like you entered the WRONG CV code. Our CC processor is extremely specific and if you make even a spacing error it will get denied. This has caused us grief, but we also seem to get a lower # of fraud charges because of it.

3) The parts are here and we're happy to process and ship with no shipping cost if you still would like them.

With regards,

JR