Thread: Churchill Pump 612 Torso 12ga 3" 15" Barrel Kit

Smile Churchill Pump 612 Torso 12ga 3" 15" Barrel Kit

SKU#: K61269.

Comes with chokes, scabbard, pistol grip and shockwave bird grip.

Stocking Dealers:
    - Italian Sporting Goods
    - Solely Outdoors
    - Tillsonburg
    - SFRC
    - Calgary Shooting Centre
    - Tenda
    - Gunsmith Canada
    - Eagle Firearms
    - Firearms Outlet Canada

Last edited by North_Sylva; 10-30-2021 at 11:08 AM.

Stocking dealers list updated.

CGN Regular
    Probably one of the best wilderness carry guns available due to features ,weight & price. Absolutely love my friend Mikes stainless version! Thanks for bringing these in North Sylva.
    *Exchange offers expire within 24hrs*

It's under 25" with the pistol grip. Is this okay and still non restricted? I have the stainless one, 61257. I started a forum on this and everyone says it's not okay.
    Once your ad sells, edit prefix from WTS to Pls Remove and change the title to SOLD by clicking go advanced. I'm tired of clicking on ten ads a day, only to see the word sold where the price was.
    -.45automatic

CGN Regular
    With the birds head / shockwave type grip I believe your are over the 660 mm? If under you are required to have it re-verified / re-classed as restricted. With the Stock you would be over 660 mm. I do not have the pistol grip so I can not verify the length for you.
    *Exchange offers expire within 24hrs*

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    With the birds head / shockwave type grip I believe your are over the 660 mm? If under you are required to have it re-verified / re-classed as restricted. With the Stock you would be over 660 mm. I do not have the pistol grip so I can not verify the length for you.
    With the birdshead Shockwave grip, it's 27.14". With the pistol grip, it's 24.7". However, this is an oem part that comes with it. Many argue that it's still non restricted, even though under 660mm (25.9842"), like the Sulun SS 211. Half argue it remains non restricted. Half say these shouldn't come with pistol grips. It'd be nice to get a clear answer from the importer or a fed.
    Once your ad sells, edit prefix from WTS to Pls Remove and change the title to SOLD by clicking go advanced. I'm tired of clicking on ten ads a day, only to see the word sold where the price was.
    -.45automatic

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    That's why they make a 17" barrelled SG. It's just over the 660, for those that like the 'pistol' grip better., without confusion. I don't like the birds head as much as the standard pistol grip. & what about Breacher chokes etc. that extend out? Like a pump action, centerfire, for example the Troy PAR, the muzzle device does count in oal. Would a pump shotgun be any different?

Quote Originally Posted by .45automatic View Post
    It's under 25" with the pistol grip. Is this okay and still non restricted? I have the stainless one, 61257. I started a forum on this and everyone says it's not okay.
    If you choose to install it and the OAL is under 26", then it changes the classification and you'll have to call the CFO to notify them.