Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruger American Ranch in Canada Uses AR-15 mags 489.79USD 654.22 Canadian

We are currently sold out. Here is the UPC code which will allow you to check for updates on our site.

www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by neilselden View Post
    Do you sell the Ruger Ranch rifle in 7.62x39 that can also take AR mags? I know there is a conversion magwrl for it, but as I understand it, not all of the 7.62x39 versions can fit the magwell conversion.

Thanks,
    Neil

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

The rifle has to go back to Ruger for the upgrade should you have any issues with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle1 View Post
    I bought the Ruger ranch in 223 but the first version that did not take AR mags.

Can I have it converted to take AR mags?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage View Post
    They charge in USD cause of the fluctuating CDN dollar if you buy from their store there is no import fee just shipping and gst after it gets imported or if its on the .ca site its already in canada and you pay in USD and shipping and gst then it gets shipped out from edmonton.

The import fee I think is if you buy something from a third party and then have them import it into canada for you

I bought a few things from them now and just bought a rifle and even after converting to cdn shipping and gst it was more than $200 less than what they were being sold up here for.

I have have never had any issues and I will buy from them again !
    Thank you Ravage for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by myue View Post
    Thank you Ravage for the clarification.
    Sorry I looked at my receipt and ya there is a $25 import charge to do the paperwork, Still tho saved over $200 all in from buying from a business in Canada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12