Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Fix by Q

Will you be or are able to import the Side Chick Remington 700 chassis by Q?

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    So not a SINGLE person can answer my question?

The last example is horrible btw, I can name a plethora of things that are better on a Mercedes than a Kia.. that is the price increase, with some of the name.. but there is something tangible.

I can’t find one single thing this gun brings to the table that is better than the MPR or Cross and both are way cheaper, one half the price..

Maybe OP could enlighten us ?
    Yes... in all the examples fit/finish/quality is the difference. Chill out grumpy bear. I never said all where equal. Look up some reviews in another tab. Buy a Cross. Enjoy it. Smile a bit. I would like a Q, but for the cost difference... Cross it is. If they prove to be good.

Cheers

X2 on the Side Chick.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 8 ball's Avatar
    Actual measured length with the stock folded is just over 26 inches. If anyone wants more info on what these rifles are, and why they command the price they do, check out the “Deep Dive” videos on this platform by “Kit Badger” on YouTube. These are extremely well built, very accurate, and very light weight.
    And yes, I own one.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Jimmer View Post
    Yes... in all the examples fit/finish/quality is the difference. Chill out grumpy bear. I never said all where equal. Look up some reviews in another tab. Buy a Cross. Enjoy it. Smile a bit. I would like a Q, but for the cost difference... Cross it is. If they prove to be good.

Cheers

X2 on the Side Chick.
    Oh I’m not grumpy, I have no problem spending good money on a quality rifle, as I have numerous times. I was very intrigued by this gun initially, wanted to give it a whirl but the price made me do a double take, then I honestly couldn’t find the reason for the substantial difference and was hoping someone knowledgeable here could enlighten me as I’m far from an expert but half moa groups out of The MPR would be a tall order to beat.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 8 ball View Post
    Actual measured length with the stock folded is just over 26 inches. If anyone wants more info on what these rifles are, and why they command the price they do, check out the “Deep Dive” videos on this platform by “Kit Badger” on YouTube. These are extremely well built, very accurate, and very light weight.
    And yes, I own one.

Thank you! I will go take a peak.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234