Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: And now for a real short gun

no photo
    The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave.

Depressing thread.

CGN Regular
    What months are you guys shipping right now for the modern sporter?

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tactical lever View Post
    I'm a Marlin guy myself, and it sounds like it should be better, but I still hear about guns that just aren't as nice as the old JM guns. Never heard anything amazing about Remington's service either... On the other hand, I believe that Henry are probably the nicest out of the box levers at any price and Anthony Imperato stands behind his guns.
    I like Henrys and the company/owner are great!!!...BUT...the Marlin 1895 .45-70 just blows away their .45-70 options for me personally
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Quote Originally Posted by tactical lever View Post
    I'm a Marlin guy myself, and it sounds like it should be better, but I still hear about guns that just aren't as nice as the old JM guns. Never heard anything amazing about Remington's service either... On the other hand, I believe that Henry are probably the nicest out of the box levers at any price and Anthony Imperato stands behind his guns.
    Henry warranty is nothing special here in Canada, your tune will change when you have to deal with Grech.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CzyHorse View Post
    Henry warranty is nothing special here in Canada, your tune will change when you have to deal with Grech.
    Well maybe. Having to deal with warranty over a Henry doesn't seem to happen quite as often as *some* others. From everything I've heard about Remington's lately; it sounds like a nightmare!

Tractor rifle, left hand .223 tikka, mdt chassis ,10.5 inch barrel, no bears here.

Quote Originally Posted by CzyHorse View Post
    I would have to disagree. Our Henry 410 had some small marks on the stock & fore-piece, I contacted Henry direct in USA, they shipped us a new stock and fore-piece to our door, no charge and no hassles.

Anthony Imperato was very apologetic and their customer service and warranty is hard to beat in my opinion. John from Grech Outdoors even sent me an e-mail to make sure all was good with the Henry 410.

I find you catch more bees with honey than you do with poop. You never get a second chance to make a first impression!.....
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

I've been lusting after one of the Ruger Scout rifles in .450 Bushmaster, but not in the cards right now.
    Stand and deliver - freedom is not free, and never has been. Resist the Reset!

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    35" OAL
    Muzzle blast is fairly mild. 3 of the 4 people who have shot it to date have no objection to the blast or concussion. The 4th shooter is a known pussy.
    We need name of shooter#4....
    That’s almost as interesting as this rifle!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast