Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CZ 457 LRP Long Range Precision Bolt Action 22 LR in Stock!

Business Member RangeviewSports's Avatar

CZ 457 LRP Long Range Precision Bolt Action 22 LR in Stock!

Rangeview Sports Canada
    1111 Davis Dr. Unit # 28B
    Newmarket, ON L3Y 8X2 Canada

Visit Online: www.rangeviewsports.ca/
    Phone: 905-868-6666
    Email: service@rangeviewsports.ca

Facebook | Instagram| Youtube

Now that is slick! I'm a tikka guy, so have been toying with the idea of a T1x UPR, but I hear great things about the CZ rimfires.

60 degree bolt throw too... https://www.gunsandammo.com/editoria...-review/385327
    Support safe firearms ownership in Canada! Donate to legal challenges to the OIC and join the CCFR. Write or call your MP, Mendicino, or the PM. Take a Mapleseed course with a novice or take a friend to the range.

For sales on the EE, shipping to the majors included, payment by EMT, extra insurance at buyers discretion and expense. No trades unless mentioned in ad.

Not sure about the muzzle brake but the specs on the rest of the rifle seems solid and the reviews are good from what I have seen on the interweb

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP1 View Post
    Not sure about the muzzle brake but the specs on the rest of the rifle seems solid and the reviews are good from what I have seen on the interweb
    It's been available in Canada for about a year, so you should be able to find user reports.
    "The stuff comes and goes. Just buy it cheap and stack it deep." - CGN member gushulak on ammo
    "If you're limp wristing you aren't hitting anything anyway so it makes no difference if the gun fails." - CGN member Kidd X on Glocks

CGN frequent flyer
    I will never understand how $1300 bolt action 22s became a thing. Everyone is making them now. Very nice rifle tho
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

Quote Originally Posted by YoungestPiperCub View Post
    I will never understand how $1300 bolt action 22s became a thing. Everyone is making them now. Very nice rifle tho
    Well, if you start competing in rimfire PRS instead of center fire you can save your enough money in ammo in a single match to justify a 22.

Or, if you’re in the midst of a pandemic and missing normal life, you become able to justify damn near anything that goes bang as reasonable! I’m pretty sure I need one of these and a 375 of some variety as well. Maybe a 45-70 lever action...
    Support safe firearms ownership in Canada! Donate to legal challenges to the OIC and join the CCFR. Write or call your MP, Mendicino, or the PM. Take a Mapleseed course with a novice or take a friend to the range.

For sales on the EE, shipping to the majors included, payment by EMT, extra insurance at buyers discretion and expense. No trades unless mentioned in ad.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Very happy with mine. Ran out of elevation at 400 yards.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Owner View Post
    Very happy with mine. Ran out of elevation at 400 yards.
    Max what type of ammo are you using for long range? Just bought the LRP last night going to pick it up today , I'm using sk plus and sk rifle match in my savage mark ii in an mdt chassis mostly bench rest shooting for me these days

Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    When I get home I will post what I’ve tried so far.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Eley Match Biathlon stunk.

RWS Target Rifle, RWS Rifle Match and Eley Tenex were good.

I have sample packs from another vendor to try.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast