Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fn ps90 in-stock !!

CMMG makes a short barrel that will drop into this thing with minimal work as long as you're handy with a power drill and own a vice and some punches. Look up barrel swaps on YouTube.

Another sponsoring business on this site should be able to get the barrel from the USA for anyone interested.

These are indeed designed for the US civilian market, as the barrel isn't even actually 16" long. The rifled part is much shorter, and only the pinned and welded flash hider sleeve is what gets this thing to the US legal length of 16".

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Because that is what FN offers for civilian market
    https://fnamerica.com/products/rifle...eferrer=rifles

From what I understand the short version is supposed to be only available to law enforcement and military, which is probably why they are harder to find and people that want a short barrel version usually buy the longer one and do a short barrel swap

Also I do not believe FN make a barrel for it any longer then 16" so it is what it is, if you see one with a longer barrel it is likely an aftermarket barrel
    Yes we used to carry short barrel version in my former police force, and remember back in the time FN had severe restrictions on these powerful guns
    You're out!

CGN Regular
    I'm kinda surprised at the price of ammo. .30 carbine costs more then that. Thought this ammo was always pricey? Can we only get the FMJ stuff?

I almost bought one but 5 round mag is a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    CMMG makes a short barrel that will drop into this thing with minimal work as long as you're handy with a power drill and own a vice and some punches. Look up barrel swaps on YouTube.

Another sponsoring business on this site should be able to get the barrel from the USA for anyone interested.

These are indeed designed for the US civilian market, as the barrel isn't even actually 16" long. The rifled part is much shorter, and only the pinned and welded flash hider sleeve is what gets this thing to the US legal length of 16".
    Did you do the barrel swap yourself? I really wanted to do mine but chicken out and had herron arms do mine who only lives 40 minutes away. I was afraid I would ended up destroying it somehow. I looks pretty easy tho.
    There's a difference between living and living free...

Wonder if someone would make an NR barrel for this? I'd buy one in a heartbeat if I didn't have to wait 4 months for a transfer
    Quote Originally Posted by srnm View Post
    Did you do the barrel swap yourself? I really wanted to do mine but chicken out and had herron arms do mine who only lives 40 minutes away. I was afraid I would ended up destroying it somehow. I looks pretty easy tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Torontofirearms View Post
    Wonder if someone would make an NR barrel for this? I'd buy one in a heartbeat if I didn't have to wait 4 months for a transfer
    Herron Arms makes a non restricted barrel for this but you need to provide the ps90 to them
    There's a difference between living and living free...

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Hen I’m curious where is the charging handle
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by davide montini View Post
    Hen I’m curious where is the charging handle
    Look directly under the very front of the magazine, grey slides lead to the grip on the ambi charging handle. It is about 3" directly behind the barrel on the SBR a couple pics up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12