Fn ps90 in-stock !!

westcoasthunting

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
FN PS90 Standard 5.7 X 28MM RESTRICTED 16″ BARREL JUST GOT IN STOCK!

Sure it won’t last long!

319860842.jpg

714952441.jpg

1637878715.jpg

497661967.jpg

p90.jpg

Attachments

• 319860842.jpg
    319860842.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 1,419
  • 714952441.jpg
    714952441.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 1,425
  • 1637878715.jpg
    1637878715.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 1,425
  • 497661967.jpg
    497661967.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 1,427
  • p90.jpg
    p90.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 1,430
These posts always weird me out. if you're bringing in an R version why not the super short barrel? If you're bringing in a long barrel why not get it long enough to be NR?

This is neither wicked cool nor actually practical.

These posts always weird me out. if you're bringing in an R version why not the super short barrel? If you're bringing in a long barrel why not get it long enough to be NR?

This is neither wicked cool nor actually practical.

Because that is what FN offers for civilian market
https://fnamerica.com/products/rifles/fn-ps90-standard/?referrer=rifles

From what I understand the short version is supposed to be only available to law enforcement and military, which is probably why they are harder to find and people that want a short barrel version usually buy the longer one and do a short barrel swap

Also I do not believe FN make a barrel for it any longer then 16" so it is what it is, if you see one with a longer barrel it is likely an aftermarket barrel

From what I understand the short version is supposed to be only available to law enforcement and military, which is probably why they are harder to find and people that want a short barrel version usually buy the longer one and do a short barrel swap

Also I do not believe FN make a barrel for it any longer then 16" so it is what it is, if you see one with a longer barrel it is likely an aftermarket barrel

very sad state of affairs. the 16" thing makes sense with america's SBR laws.

I'm in for the above mentioned NR version. With a restricted barrel package obv.

Also, if you would call it the RPG90 package deal, that'd be great.

very sad state of affairs. the 16" thing makes sense with america's SBR laws.

It hurts my heart, I dont know whats worse for me the longer barrel, no full auto, or the 5 round mag cap..... Earlier this year I had the pleasure of shooting a short version PS90 in full auto in Miami. I actually joked with the range officer at how sad it is we have their magazines pinned to 5 in Canada. It was a day filled with joy and sadness as I shot many full auto machine and sub machine guns not available or severely nurtured in Canada.

pick one up while you can, you can always install a sbr barrel on it. These are one of the best rifles out there.

OZSku8h.jpg

CMMG makes a short barrel that will drop into this thing with minimal work as long as you're handy with a power drill and own a vice and some punches. Look up barrel swaps on YouTube.

Another sponsoring business on this site should be able to get the barrel from the USA for anyone interested.

These are indeed designed for the US civilian market, as the barrel isn't even actually 16" long. The rifled part is much shorter, and only the pinned and welded flash hider sleeve is what gets this thing to the US legal length of 16".

Yes we used to carry short barrel version in my former police force, and remember back in the time FN had severe restrictions on these powerful guns

CMMG makes a short barrel that will drop into this thing with minimal work as long as you're handy with a power drill and own a vice and some punches. Look up barrel swaps on YouTube.

Another sponsoring business on this site should be able to get the barrel from the USA for anyone interested.

These are indeed designed for the US civilian market, as the barrel isn't even actually 16" long. The rifled part is much shorter, and only the pinned and welded flash hider sleeve is what gets this thing to the US legal length of 16".

Did you do the barrel swap yourself? I really wanted to do mine but chicken out and had herron arms do mine who only lives 40 minutes away. I was afraid I would ended up destroying it somehow. I looks pretty easy tho.

Wonder if someone would make an NR barrel for this? I'd buy one in a heartbeat if I didn't have to wait 4 months for a transfer
Did you do the barrel swap yourself? I really wanted to do mine but chicken out and had herron arms do mine who only lives 40 minutes away. I was afraid I would ended up destroying it somehow. I looks pretty easy tho.

Back
Top Bottom