Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Summer SALE! Save 15% At SFRC!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmitty View Post
    Ugh I really want to buy a gun I have my eye on but pretty sure the wifey will lose her mind if I buy it.
    I was thinking the same, but we have separate credit cards and she doesn't ever go in the safe nor does she know the difference between an AR and a black powder musket, soooooo……..new gun for me
    CCFR

CGN Regular
    haha thats good but what about Canada Post delivering a long box thats a dead give away for the wife

Got caught many times becasuse of it LOL !

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Guys like really, what is the problem?? If I wanna buy an ak47 and have a grizzley bear wearing a Canada post uniform deliver it, I just do it. Like really what is the deal? This is something Ive never understood. Don’t get me wrong, if you don’t have the $$$ and it’s causing financial burden on the household that’s one thing, but if the money is right than why not!! You have just as much right to buy something as the wife does.
    My wife and I have separate accounts and credit cards so maybe this makes it easier to get away with.
    Hold on a sec, now that I think about it... we have an account that we put money in weekly for the mortgage/bills that she has no access to because she will spend the money. I’m actually the one that gets mad when she buys stupid crap. Does this mean I’m the wife?

Quote Originally Posted by Hvacpimp View Post
    Guys like really, what is the problem?? If I wanna buy an ak47 and have a grizzley bear wearing a Canada post uniform deliver it, I just do it. Like really what is the deal? This is something Ive never understood. Don’t get me wrong, if you don’t have the $$$ and it’s causing financial burden on the household that’s one thing, but if the money is right than why not!! You have just as much right to buy something as the wife does.
    My wife and I have separate accounts and credit cards so maybe this makes it easier to get away with.
    Hold on a sec, now that I think about it... we have an account that we put money in weekly for the mortgage/bills that she has no access to because she will spend the money. I’m actually the one that gets mad when she buys stupid crap. Does this mean I’m the wife?
    Happy wife = happy life.
    The perils of duck hunting are great - especially for the duck.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    I’m looking for a certain 22 rifle
    With 15% off, and paying for shipping (15$) they are way cheaper than the other stores with free shipping

I have found SFRC very good to buy from

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbubba View Post
    I’m looking for a certain 22 rifle
    With 15% off, and paying for shipping (15$) they are way cheaper than the other stores with free shipping

I have found SFRC very good to buy from
    Agreed..15% off for a gun is gonna be way more savings than free shipping.
    I may not be as good as I once was...but I'm as good once as I ever was

Don't practise until you get it right...practise until you can't get it wrong

CGN Regular
    To bad vortex is a no go, in the market for a PST gen 2 5-25x50

Quote Originally Posted by Lugerman1937 View Post
    To bad vortex is a no go, in the market for a PST gen 2 5-25x50
    Vortex doesn't allow dealers to advertise sales on their products. If you ever see a Vortex product on sale it is because Vortex discontinued it.

Ryan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Just tried going to the site... Red Flag security alert..
    First time that's ever happened
    You've been hacked ???

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Just tried going to the site... Red Flag security alert..
    First time that's ever happened
    You've been hacked ???
    Please see my other thread. All is good and everything is safe. The .ca site is ours and it is where we host some of the Big Commerce apps. We're just waiting on google to fix it.

Ryan

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast