Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Summer SALE! Save 15% At SFRC!

I'm going broke since living 10 mins down the road from you guys! Just put in an order for nearly $400 in ammo, including the discount... see you again this week!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvacpimp View Post
    Guys like really, what is the problem?? If I wanna buy an ak47 and have a grizzley bear wearing a Canada post uniform deliver it, I just do it. Like really what is the deal? This is something Ive never understood. Don’t get me wrong, if you don’t have the $$$ and it’s causing financial burden on the household that’s one thing, but if the money is right than why not!! You have just as much right to buy something as the wife does.
    My wife and I have separate accounts and credit cards so maybe this makes it easier to get away with.
    Hold on a sec, now that I think about it... we have an account that we put money in weekly for the mortgage/bills that she has no access to because she will spend the money. I’m actually the one that gets mad when she buys stupid crap. Does this mean I’m the wife?
    The problem is the wife sees my guns as useless (to her that is) and she wants a spa... that would cost 17k with everything installed plus electricity monthly. Covid saved me this year as they dont have any at the moment lol !

CGN Regular
    Damn, was gonna order some ammo last night but put it off to today and missed the sale.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    Wife gave the green light to buy the gun on Black Friday if it’s still
    In stock then. Can’t wait

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345