Ordered up an sp-01

CGN Regular
    Somebody order that ugly 557 243 before I do lol

Of course bought a CZ Evolution a day and half before the $60 off sale

Still a good deal
    -First I'll take it followed by Payment trumps any talk
    -Payment is expected within 12 hours of deal to avoid delay

Quote Originally Posted by Buggle View Post
    I'm not so sure about that. Hero Outdoors, there's a problem, when ppl have to get their CC involved. Worst anyone can say about Tenda is they can sometimes not ship immediately. Show me anyone who says they completely ignore communication, shipped the wrong thing, did a chargeback, etc. All I know about Tenda is they have the cheapest ammo around, and I've never had a problem.

All I see with ppl complaining about them is a lot of hidden agenda.
    They have been great in my previous transactions. Last order, shipped next day. Great email communication/notification and very pleasant to deal with over the phone as well. Prompt refund to CC when I changed my order.

On the topic of shipping, what is a reasonable waiting time for processing and getting an order ready for shipment? I ordered a single firearm from another retailer on Monday 27th, still "processing". How hard is it to wrap a box and call in a courier? Makes me think the retailer did not have the item in stock and only ordering from their distributor when sold.
    Last edited by Andrew28; 08-01-2020 at 09:46 AM.

Funny you mentioned Hero cause I made my first purchase of them recently and I thought I got tricked by some scam website, I was going to get my CC involved but the total cost wasnít worth going through the hassles. I also agree about the hidden agenda, Iíve purchased ton of stuff of Tenda and they been awesome! Keep up the good work.

CGN Regular
    My last purchase from Tenda was for a pistol that was $1200 off. It was a screaming deal and I had it my hands within a week from ordering! Can’t ask for better than that!

Quote Originally Posted by Buggle View Post
    Show me anyone who says they completely ignore communication, shipped the wrong thing, did a chargeback, etc. All I know about Tenda is they have the cheapest ammo around, and I've never had a problem.
    Ok, me. Took 6 weeks to get my money back after they sold me a pistol they didn't even have in stock. Claimed they sent a refund after a month of not answering my calls and emails. Waited a week, called cc company, they didn't see anything. Filed a claim. Got my refund a week later. You'll see, they'll screw you eventually too.

Quote Originally Posted by gasguzzler View Post
    Somebody order that ugly 557 243 before I do lol
    That is probably one of their better looking rifles lol. CZ are all fugly, they are like the redheaded demon child of a drunken orgy between weatherby and savage. I cannot even attempt to shoot one, for fear I might like that soulless child and buy one! It is a decent sale, maybe I will buy that 243......

Quote Originally Posted by zman75 View Post
    That is probably one of their better looking rifles lol. CZ are all fugly, they are like the redheaded demon child of a drunken orgy between weatherby and savage. I cannot even attempt to shoot one, for fear I might like that soulless child and buy one! It is a decent sale, maybe I will buy that 243......
    Lol redhead damn child bahaha. I love all my CZ guns so much though so smooth and nice, not like the redheads I know......but I'll admit the ones I know look a lot better than some the rifles lol
    -First I'll take it followed by Payment trumps any talk
    -Payment is expected within 12 hours of deal to avoid delay

CGN Ultra frequent flyer stuckon308's Avatar
    I ordered a stainless 455 to go beside my 452 Ultra Lux. It'll work better in the bush considering it doesn't have a 28" barrel.

I guess I've been lucky with Tenda. Shipping has always been reasonably quick.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast