Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First Tenda purchase

Quote Originally Posted by Kendan View Post
    Just a quick shout out to Tenda. Made my first online firearm purchase, and first from Tenda. Good email communication regarding the purchase, took maybe a day longer than expected to ship out, (I'm sure they are busy) but rec'd a few days sooner than the expected delivery date, so I call that a win. Nice non-descript packaging which I appreciate too! Product looks good, hopefully shoots well enough, we'll see soon enough. Happy with the transaction.

And gotta love the smell of that packing oil.....

Thanks Tenda.

I have ordered from them a few times online both guns and ammo. They have usually shipped items within a week and haven't had any issues thankfully. Maybe I'm just one of the lucky ones that made it off the beach I don't know. I have heard some horror stories but my experience with them online has been fine.
    "The enemy has begun to employ a new and most cruel bomb." -Emperor Hirohito, 15 August 1945.

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    No but it sure feels like it when you're a gun nut waiting for your gun stuff to ship
    Gotcha!!!
    You're out!

I purchased an SKS with an extra mag on July 1st, got it 2 weeks later left on my door step. Opened it up and I never got the 2nd mag I paid $43 for, I called to inform them of this and they said they’re going to have to make a claim with UPS and cannot refund my money or ship me another one out while they deal with the claim refund from their shipper and I have to wait up to 30 days to see what their shipper says. It’s now over a month later and still no word from them on where my mag is or if I will get a refund for the parts I didn’t receive. I paid for the insurance on this shipment as well. It was my first purchase from them and definitely my last!

Was the parcel burst open, or damaged when you received it? If not, Why would they claim anything with the shipping carrier? It is not UPS fault if the order is incomplete.

Quote Originally Posted by Geok85 View Post
    I purchased an SKS with an extra mag on July 1st, got it 2 weeks later left on my door step. Opened it up and I never got the 2nd mag I paid $43 for, I called to inform them of this and they said they’re going to have to make a claim with UPS and cannot refund my money or ship me another one out while they deal with the claim refund from their shipper and I have to wait up to 30 days to see what their shipper says. It’s now over a month later and still no word from them on where my mag is or if I will get a refund for the parts I didn’t receive. I paid for the insurance on this shipment as well. It was my first purchase from them and definitely my last!

BANNED
    Only a couple of ways this goes...
    1. They are claiming the box was broken into and the magazine was stolen. Laughable.
    2. They shipped the extra mag separately and the box has gone missing. Possible.
    3. They are waiting for the credit card's chargeback window to close. Likely.

You gave them a chance to make it right. Give em a week then chargeback your card.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheepSquad View Post
    Was the parcel burst open, or damaged when you received it? If not, Why would they claim anything with the shipping carrier? It is not UPS fault if the order is incomplete.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123