Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: A sign of things to come...

Yes, that's a great idea because there's such an abundance of reloading components and raw materials that are currently in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by OR4NGE View Post
    This good news, this will make it so more companies can manufacture ammunition in Canada and sell it to our friends below.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Same thing happened 4yrs ago when everyone thought Crooked Hillary was going to get in...shortly after MAGA got the spot the surplus from manufacturing led to reasonable ammo prices and sales. This time around... Not so sure that's gonna happen. You know what they say "better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it".
    First in...Last out

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Bad news for people who need ammo. But for people prepared with stockpiles...

Which vendors are going to print the “I survived the ammo shortage/scare of 2020” shirts? I’m in for a medium.

"What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?"
    - Sheep, Pink Floyd

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wallenstein's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scamaniac View Post
    Who in their right mind needs a thousand rounds of 9mm so badly that they would pay $1usd per round? If I wasn't stockpiled, I'd do without.
    Someone who is very late to the show, and all the good seats are taken, and now they are panicking.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Remember when IRG let us know things were starting to get nuts and people accused them of trying to profit off it.

ahh the good old days...

It is not even close to the same thing. There was no virus effecting production and work place efficiency. That compounded with the upcoming Presidential election, and the recent looting and violence in the U.S has depleted everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Karma View Post
    Same thing happened 4yrs ago when everyone thought Crooked Hillary was going to get in...shortly after MAGA got the spot the surplus from manufacturing led to reasonable ammo prices and sales. This time around... Not so sure that's gonna happen. You know what they say "better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it".

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes, that's a great idea because there's such an abundance of reloading components and raw materials that are currently in Canada.
    We have an abundance of raw materials, just need a motivated population.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    The days of going to the range and shooting paper is done for a lot of folks. Im glad I have plenty of other hobbies to pursue during this nonsense, fishing has been great. For you businesses and guys that have to shoot all the time, I wish you well.

Cheers!!
    “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” G. Michael Hopf

CGN frequent flyer
    Good looking out.

enough of Fear !!