Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why people shooting with handgun only love to shoot at range B?

Why people shooting with handgun only love to shoot at range B?

Title, I always see people shooting only handgun stay at range B, and people with rifle sometimes have to wait for a lane to shoot.
    Why can’t u guys just tell everyone with handgun only go to range A so people with rifle spend less time on waiting?

I can't do this.
    He can't shoot like that with a stock Savage and a Bushnell scope

Translation ...

From Toronto, shoots at Rangeview sports. Newbie to CGN, most likely new to sport ( Rangeview by FAR the easiest range to get into). Didn’t do the RPAL and probably regretting it now since he realized shooting Type 81s and SKS indoors at a 25m range while standing offhand is a weird ass way to spend brass. Has decided to play internet range officer after having to wait for a stall at the closest range to the largest city in Canada over a long weekend. Will eventually re-up for RPAL, hates himself for not spending the $$ on an AR pre-ban and has at least one poster from CZ on his bedroom wall.
    Member OFAH, CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelm View Post
    Translation ...

From Toronto, shoots at Rangeview sports. Newbie to CGN, most likely new to sport ( Rangeview by FAR the easiest range to get into). Didn’t do the RPAL and probably regretting it now since he realized shooting Type 81s and SKS indoors at a 25m range while standing offhand is a weird ass way to spend brass. Has decided to play internet range officer after having to wait for a stall at the closest range to the largest city in Canada over a long weekend. Will eventually re-up for RPAL, hates himself for not spending the $$ on an AR pre-ban and has at least one poster from CZ on his bedroom wall.
    lol...
    i want to shoot rifle doesnt mean i dont have RPAL...
    And I'm not talking about the long weekend, long weekend the range its usually empty if u ask me, and no, almost to my second renew for my PAL, dont think that consider "new"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sulisa's Avatar
    I read that as "why is everyone driving in the left lane on the highway".

Sounds like a reasonable question. I don't know the layout, but if there's two ranges, and only one seems to work for rifle, then rifle should have priority on it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by sulisa View Post
    I read that as "why is everyone driving in the left lane on the highway".

Sounds like a reasonable question. I don't know the layout, but if there's two ranges, and only one seems to work for rifle, then rifle should have priority on it.
    Maybe, but it sounds like a question for the range manager, not the internet.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    Maybe, but it sounds like a question for the range manager, not the internet.
    He asked the question in Target Canada's sub-forum, so it isn't randomly asked to the internet. Hopefully he follows up in person next time he is there.

Good question. If it is a continous problem it would be worth bringing up with the range management I'd say.

Why not put in a formal complaint? Don't the club have AGMs?
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    That club probably doesn’t.
    I think it’s a for profit range.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast