I was bored, went for a K11 7.5 X 55 and ammo...

caramel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Time to open up on a new caliber for the herd especially a strait pull. I got a Schmidt-Rubin Swiss K11 Carbine in 7.5x55 and ammo. It look in good condition, cant wait to try the toggle.

Big thanks.:ar15:

Last edited:
Got my S&R Swiss K11, it's nice, indeniabely you associate it with top quality, action is smooth and trigger break south of 4 pounds. Possibly the start of another love story...

Pictures will follow.

Always been a sucker for tiger stripes on stock...
DSC00605.JPG
DSC00604.JPG
DSC00603.JPG
DSC00602.JPG
DSC00601.JPG

Perfect shooting machine, 60 rounds down the tube, smooth feeding, stellar extraction ( all empties fall withing 3 feets behind me ), sights are right on if you go with the 6 o'clock hold, recoil is smooth.

Not losing my shooting picture when i reload, i luv this strait pull action.

Perfect shooting machine, 60 rounds down the tube, smooth feeding, stellar extraction ( all empties fall withing 3 feets behind me ), sights are right on if you go with the 6 o'clock hold, recoil is smooth.

Not losing my shooting picture when i reload, i luv this strait pull action.[/QUOTE

The straight pull addiction has me in its grips as well. Bought my first one in 2015 and now own 5 of different variants and always looking for more. My wife liked my K31 so much she bought her own.

Caramel. I’d recommend a Gewehr 1911 Long rifle as well. More accurate than the K11, though a bit longer of course.

K31s usually get snapped up quick. Anthony always has the nearest selection of rifles.

Caramel. I’d recommend a Gewehr 1911 Long rifle as well. More accurate than the K11, though a bit longer of course.

K31s usually get snapped up quick. Anthony always has the nearest selection of rifles.

I might pick one up, looking at pictures...

I acquired one of the last walnut stocked 31's and it shoots .77 with irons and GP-11 ammo .Scoped and handloads about the same.Did shoot a mule deer with it at about 150 yards 150gr PP /IMR4895.

I acquired one of the last walnut stocked 31's and it shoots .77 with irons and GP-11 ammo .Scoped and handloads about the same.Did shoot a mule deer with it at about 150 yards 150gr PP /IMR4895.

I have a K31 in my bucket list, i will take my time to find a VG to excellent one...

Back
Top Bottom