Thread: First Purchase and Very Impressed!

First Purchase and Very Impressed!

It would be wrong of me not to post this...

Placed my first order with Colonel Mustard this past Friday, heading into a long weekend, after seeing some of the cordage options and gear that they carry (Catahoula CMI Twine, SRO gear, Pathfinder etc). My order, including EMT payment was incredibly smooth and fast and was shipped a bit later that Friday. To my surprise, it arrived today! Colonel Mustard even emailed me saying my package was delivered, outstanding! I am in NB and it got here that fast!

Needless to say, I'll be dealing with the Colonel again, very happy with the service and whatever sorcery was employed to get me my package that quick.

Thank you Colonel Mustard, you now have a new regular customer.
    CCFR Member
    www.firearmrights.ca

NFA Member
    https://nfa.ca/

Business Member Colonel Mustard's Avatar
    Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience and thank you for your business.

I'm just going to piggy-back on this existing thread. I had purchased from Colonel Mustard at at least one gun show in the past (remember those good ol' days of gun shows...) and after that awesome in-person interaction I've been wanting to buy more from them. Well yesterday morning I noticed they had the Cross Mags on sale. I ordered two mags and a small assortment of doo-dads while drinking my coffee yesterday morning. Imagine my surprise when I get an e-mail under 2 hours after my order with my tracking number showing my package on it's way. Big thanks to the team over there!
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Business Member Colonel Mustard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    I'm just going to piggy-back on this existing thread. I had purchased from Colonel Mustard at at least one gun show in the past (remember those good ol' days of gun shows...) and after that awesome in-person interaction I've been wanting to buy more from them. Well yesterday morning I noticed they had the Cross Mags on sale. I ordered two mags and a small assortment of doo-dads while drinking my coffee yesterday morning. Imagine my surprise when I get an e-mail under 2 hours after my order with my tracking number showing my package on it's way. Big thanks to the team over there!
    Thanks for your order! We always try to ship as soon as we possibly can - we know what it's like to order something online and then get crickets for days... it's a way we can demonstrate our difference to many other companies selling online and hopefully continue to earn your trust and business.

Your kind comments made us smile this morning!