Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tenda Customer Service Experience

CGN Regular
    I've done half dozen orders to BC, great sales, no issues thus far,

I ordered a Carbine in the past and it went on sale a week later. They gave me a credit towards my next purchase. A+

I have had zero issues and have made multiple orders.

CGN frequent flyer
    Why is this the only company that this seems to happen to ?

well my dealings with tenda over a restricted firearm is a real let down.aparently they cannot find the att to ship!i got my firearms registration certificate on 2020/07/14..called cfo today and
    they are saying all documentation has been sent to tenda!thinking of calling cfo and telling them guns missing and report stolen since i dont have it in my possesion

Another good thing about Tenda is that they don't delete any negative review here.
    I had bad experience with SFRC. My negative feedback was deleted and any negative comment on their thread gets deleted.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLYBYU44's Avatar
    I had a really horrible experience my first two times ordering. Just a complete gongshow, but they did correct things eventually. Swore I would never order again, and they had a CZ rifle on their site for a fraction of the cost it was anywhere else. I bite the bullet so to speak and it was a really great experience. The gun arrived in good shape and very quickly.
    I like guns....

CGN Regular
    Very mixed customer service. Most of the time, I don't get an email response whatsoever but to be fair, perhaps things have changed since I stopped buying from them last year.

CGN frequent flyer
    I guess... I haven’t had that experience personally, but they do seem to get a lot of out of the blue “they’re great” reviews. I guess it’s oretty much a mixed bag, maybe employee turnover or whatever.
    Last edited by Super Mario; 08-13-2020 at 04:03 PM.

BANNED
    Just got my ammo shipment from them today.

Great selection, great prices, one of the vendors that I'm always happy to see post something.

CGN Regular
    Haven't had a problem with Tenda for the few times I've ordered through them. Canpar on the other hand don't know their ass from a hold in the ground.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast